Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • goodwithsaving
    • By goodwithsaving 13th Jan 18, 10:58 PM
    • 753Posts
    • 1,137Thanks
    goodwithsaving
    Referred by hitachi finance
    • 13th Jan 18, 10:58 PM
    Referred by hitachi finance 13th Jan 18 at 10:58 PM
    I desperately need a new boiler, I have no hot water and have just gone down with flu.
    I applied for a 0% loan with Hitachi finance via my heating engineer. it came back referred. I suspect this is because I have only just moved and my previous address was temporary as I was between places.

Is it likely to be declined on that basis? I could pay for it cash but I need the money to do other things.
    Every time you borrow money, you’re robbing your future self. –Nathan W. Morris
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 13th Jan 18, 11:08 PM
    • 30,601 Posts
    • 19,352 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:08 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:08 PM
    Its possible it could be a decline or it will come back as accepted once checks are done.

Could the other things wait or a few of them until you haved what you need and you pay cash for the boiler.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,114Posts Today

8,318Users online

Martin's Twitter