Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • buglawton
    • By buglawton 13th Jan 18, 7:29 PM
    • 7,151Posts
    • 3,433Thanks
    buglawton
    Three Like Home outside Europe on PAYG - do I need to buy an add-on?
    • 13th Jan 18, 7:29 PM
    Three Like Home outside Europe on PAYG - do I need to buy an add-on? 13th Jan 18 at 7:29 PM
    In the early days of Three Like Home (Europe) I remember that to qualify for the 1p/MB data you had to buy a data add-on. Otherwise it was more like 10p/MB. If I travel in a Feels Like Home country now, seems from 3's website that there's no need to buy an add-on, you simply get 1p/MB off your credit balance from the last top up. Am I understanding this correctly?
Page 1
    • boatman
    • By boatman 16th Jan 18, 12:23 PM
    • 3,606 Posts
    • 2,524 Thanks
    boatman
    • 16th Jan 18, 12:23 PM
    • 16th Jan 18, 12:23 PM
    As you say, you used to have to buy a bundle, but now no, looking at page 8, says bundle or just use top up credit.
    http://www.three.co.uk/termspdf/PAYG_Price_Guide_291217.pdf
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,075Posts Today

7,751Users online

Martin's Twitter