Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • doubled1989
    • By doubled1989 13th Jan 18, 3:42 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    doubled1989
    Britannia parking charge
    • 13th Jan 18, 3:42 PM
    Britannia parking charge 13th Jan 18 at 3:42 PM
    All,

New member here. Please assist with a britannia parking charge receive today. It was 20 minute stay but it says I was there for 38 minutes. There are only two pictures one with entry and exit time. The car park has some spaces for gym users (of which I am not..... so cannot use that as one excuse) and 3 for Waitrose which you can park in (cannot be sure if I did park there or not but doubtful)..... what can I say or do if I want to fight this?

To me it seems impossible to do anything about but I think you are the experts so may be able to help. Can I say that the picture of me entering in the carpark was taken when I went into the Waitrose one even if I did not? Assume they would want proof. Is there anything else i can do or say?

Regards
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 13th Jan 18, 3:48 PM
    • 33,985 Posts
    • 17,924 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 13th Jan 18, 3:48 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Go there now to learn about the game you are now caught up in and how to deal with this

Throughout here you are advised never to reveal who was driving.

You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 13th Jan 18, 3:48 PM
    • 5,100 Posts
    • 3,563 Thanks
    KeithP
    Read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread and send the blue appeal text that you'll find in post #1.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,390Posts Today

8,657Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Of course but this question is about the specific "ladies first" rule. Ie a man giving a seat because it's a lady n? https://t.co/FBmEfwnHNM

• Today's twitter poll: Traditional manners have/had the concept of "ladies first". Is that compatible with gender eq? https://t.co/Qk4bC3pHjk

• RT @helwid87: @MartinSLewis Thankyou for your student loan refund advice. My £617 refund came through yesterday, making January less of a t?

• Follow Martin