Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Daniel182
    • By Daniel182 13th Jan 18, 11:33 AM
    • 24Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Daniel182
    MyParkingCharge
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:33 AM
    MyParkingCharge 13th Jan 18 at 11:33 AM
    Hello,

I've have recently received a car park ticket from a company by the name of "MyParkingCharge.co.uk" To cut a long story short. I hadnít any change for ticket, so knowing i had 10 minutes to obtain a ticket and display i went into Icelands for change it was also empty so i quickly grabbed an item and paid and quickly left. This had taken about 8 mins in all from pulling up and parking and coming back to the car.

When i got back i found the card on my windscreen. So i looked for the car park operator who placed the card on my car "who couldn't be found" Anyway for the last two days i have been trying to access and view the details of the recorded contravention for the card on the website.https://excel.zatappeal.com and no information avalibel. Do i just wait until i'm sent something through the post?

Thanks
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 13th Jan 18, 12:35 PM
    • 16,284 Posts
    • 25,330 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 13th Jan 18, 12:35 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 12:35 PM
    Please read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 and learn how to deal with a ticket from an IPC operator.

You haven’t received a ticket yet, the card on your windscreen is a warning that one is on the way, either from Excel of VCS (sister companies). You should get the ticket within 14 days of the parking event. A few things to do while you wait for the Notice to Keeper to arrive.

1. Read, as above, as the more you know and understand, the better you will deal with this.

2. Go and take photographs of the signage on site - positioning (especially in relation to where you were parked) and, importantly, the wording of the signs (especially in relation to the 10 minutes provided).

3. Go to Iceland and complain that a genuine customer is being subject to harassment from their agent and ask them to intervene and get this cancelled - this is likely the only way to get the charge cancelled quickly.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 13th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    • 52,728 Posts
    • 66,262 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 13th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 5:57 PM
    MyParkingCharge.co.uk

You've searched this forum for that, before posting, we assume? Been discussed to death in 2017, no need for more threads.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,835Posts Today

9,435Users online

Martin's Twitter