Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• lynchnigel
    • By lynchnigel 12th Jan 18, 7:51 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Me and Vodafone not compatible
    • 12th Jan 18, 7:51 PM
    Me and Vodafone not compatible 12th Jan 18 at 7:51 PM
    I think i'm allergic to Vodafone! I tried to take out their broadband and had web site issues, so decided to have a chat online via their chat facility where by I couldn't get the said 76mb Fibre deal for £24 but they wanted to charge me 27 citing I was a customer because I had an account! rubbish i'm not! So including glitches about my credit rating (I've just taken out a zero percent credit card for god sake - thank you Martin! ) and messages - 30 minutes talking to one person and then 30 minutes talking to another! I asked them to stop and delete my online account it was too hard work !! trying to get broadband this was their first point of contact what was their support like!
    4-5 times I had to ask them to stop trying and delete my online account! The second person said they can't delete it! I insisted - after all its my data! After telling the first person I was going to report them to Ofcom, was passed to the second to delete my account but told they can't as i said!
    I gave the second person 7-8 bits of information only to be told that they couldn't delete it!
    So by this time i was Pee'd of !
    Ive managed to get the account deleted because I WONT BE going ANYWHERE near Vodafone again believe me after this experience! An hour wasted of my life! I'm Staying WELL AWAY!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,892Posts Today

4,697Users online

Martin's Twitter