Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 12th Jan 18, 7:34 PM
    • 78Posts
    • 180Thanks
    sugartree
    Cat flea treatment
    • 12th Jan 18, 7:34 PM
    Cat flea treatment 12th Jan 18 at 7:34 PM
    Hi,

I keep finding the odd flea or small amounts of flea dust on my cat!

I have been using treatment from the vet regularly, but decided it was cheaper to buy frontline from the pharmacy. I found the odd flea so after treatment 4 weeks ago not stopping it completely I tried another brand from the pharmacy called Eco-something last week and Iíve just found which was roughly the same cost as the frontline another one on him!

He is a night owl, sleeps all day then likes to prowl through the night until I let him back in at 7am and a year in age. (No other pets)

Like I said, itís seems the odd 1 or 2 fleas and not a full blown infestation but Iím miffed as to why the treatment hasnít worked as itís not cheap off the shelf stuff.

Any advise appreciated (apologies if already previously posted)
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......
Page 1
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 12th Jan 18, 8:45 PM
    • 4,177 Posts
    • 3,132 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:45 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:45 PM
    If he is roaming where there are fleas he will pick up new ones. Frontline takes 24 hours to kill fleas so you will see fleas until they are killed.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

216Posts Today

1,679Users online

Martin's Twitter