Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• FOX
    • By FOX 12th Jan 18, 7:24 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 1Thanks
    • 12th Jan 18, 7:24 PM
    Apex 12th Jan 18 at 7:24 PM
    A credit card debt was sold to Apex. Now the account is being changed over to Cabot who actually own Apex. I've tried calling and asking, but they will not tell me if Apex is being dissolved - has anyone had a similar experience?
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 12th Jan 18, 8:00 PM
    • 13,401 Posts
    • 12,801 Thanks
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:00 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 8:00 PM

Debt purchasing companies come and go, and swap and change accounts all the time.

There website is still up and running, why do you need to know ?

The new owner will contact you in due course.
    Last edited by sourcrates; 13-01-2018 at 4:09 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Credit File And Ratings, and
    Bankruptcy And Living With It, boards. "I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly".
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to Any views are mine and not the official line of

For free debt advice, contact either : Stepchange, National Debtline, or, CAB.
    For Free Legal advice see :
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

109Posts Today

1,649Users online

Martin's Twitter