Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tangerina
    • By Tangerina 12th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    • 14Posts
    • 12Thanks
    Tangerina
    Plevin Question
    • 12th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    Plevin Question 12th Jan 18 at 2:27 PM
    Hi
    Iím wondering if someone can help answer my question regarding Plevin.

As I understand, please correct me if Iím wrong, a Plevin complaint is regarding the high level of commission on ppi (an amount over 50%) and if the complaint is upheld then the person would be refunded the amount of ppi that was over 50% plus any associated interest.

If thatís the case, then the person has still paid ppi, Just not the full amount due to the commission refund. How does that play out with someone who has made a claim on the ppi due to sickness ?

I know when a ppi complaint is upheld, any monies paid out in a claim will be rightly deducted from any ppi award and the remainder, if any paid out.

With a Plevin commission complaint, the person is still paying ppi, albeit a lesser amount. So does this mean that any monies paid out in a ppi claim due to sickness is not deducted ?

Iím interested to know the answer.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,789Posts Today

9,199Users online

Martin's Twitter