Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lizd31
    • By lizd31 12th Jan 18, 12:46 PM
    • 22,738Posts
    • 1,816,944Thanks
    lizd31
    E: 19/01 @9am Win a selection of treats from award-winning Pet Munchies!
    • 12th Jan 18, 12:46 PM
    E: 19/01 @9am Win a selection of treats from award-winning Pet Munchies! 12th Jan 18 at 12:46 PM
    http://www.yourdog.co.uk/Your-Dog-Competition/win-a-selection-of-treats-from-award-winning-pet-munchies-3.html

To be in with a chance of winning a selection of tasty treats from award-winning Pet Munchies, simply fill out the form below.
    This competition closes at 9.00AM on Friday January 19, 2018, and is for UK residents only. Good luck!

These general rules apply to competitions run in Your Dog magazine/website:
    1. These rules include any instructions set out in the terms of the competition. By entering this competition the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and to be bound by them.
    2. Any employees of BPG Media or any other person who is directly connected with this competition (the sponsor for example) or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 may only enter with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
    3. Any entry which is incomplete, illegible, late or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of BPG Media.
    4. All entries will be examined.
    5. In the case of a prize draw, the winner/s will be the first names pulled out of the competition entries on the closing date given.
    6. If there is a question and answer format, the prize or prizes will be awarded to the competitor with the correct answer. If there is more than one correct entry the winner will be the entrant who, in the sole opinion of the panel of judges, has submitted the wittiest (most original, fitting, best) response to a tie-breaker.
    7. There is no cash alternative to the competition prize.
    8. The winner will be notified as soon as he or she has been ascertained. Depending on the competition, the result may be published in the earliest possible issue of Your Dog magazine and/or on the Your Dog website.
    9. The editorís decision on all matters affecting this competition is final and binding.
    10. No correspondence will be entered into.
    11. One entry per person or machine.
    12. By entering a Your Dog competition online or in print, you give permission for BPG Media to use your content for other purposes, including republishing in media such as books and magazines, both in print and electronically. BPG Media is unable to pay to reuse this content.
    13. By entering a competition, BPG Media and the companies offering these giveaways may use your details to let you know about other products and services that would be of interest to you. You may opt out of this by either using the option on the competition entry form or by emailing j.buzzel@bpgmedia.co.uk

14. Incomplete, partial and duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
    15. You must provide correct information, and the alleged e-mail address must belong to you. Email addresses ending with the following will not be entered into the competition: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, freggnet.co .uk, hoodmail.co.uk, kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.org.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk, mywheelbox. org.uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk, rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.u k, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk, stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.c o.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk, wormail.co.uk, mywheelboxmail.org.uk, freemailstore.com, bestmailf oryou.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, yourmail4you.com and lonynet.oeg.uk
    16. Automated/bulk entries are not allowed and will be disqualified.
    17. Only one entry per email address will be accepted as valid.
    18. Please allow up to 21 days for delivery of your prize, and extra time throughout the Christmas period.
    Positivity is the key to success
Page 1
    • MG1LC
    • By MG1LC 12th Jan 18, 12:49 PM
    • 791 Posts
    • 74,037 Thanks
    MG1LC
    • 12th Jan 18, 12:49 PM
    E: 19/01 (9am) Win selection of treats from award-winning Pet Munchies
    • 12th Jan 18, 12:49 PM
    http://www.yourdog.co.uk/Your-Dog-Competition/win-a-selection-of-treats-from-award-winning-pet-munchies-3.html
    • GlitterFizz
    • By GlitterFizz 12th Jan 18, 1:13 PM
    • 1,130 Posts
    • 111,749 Thanks
    GlitterFizz
    • 12th Jan 18, 1:13 PM
    • 12th Jan 18, 1:13 PM
    posted here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5774156
    Fruit 'n Nut
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,514Posts Today

8,856Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @RobiMous2: Yesterday I saved myself £30 a month by switching utilities and cancelling a sim no one in the family used anymore. Inspired?

• RT @elainelawro: @MartinSLewis When I lost my mum suddenly from a burst aneurysm on the brain I was unaware that my mum had signed up to do?

• RT @AlisonKinder: @MartinSLewis I?m on my second kidney transplant in Thirty years. My life has been changed beyond recognition twice by th?

• Follow Martin