Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nilrem
    • By nilrem 11th Jan 18, 9:03 PM
    • 2,144Posts
    • 1,964Thanks
    nilrem
    Sainsburys esaver special account now gone!
    • 11th Jan 18, 9:03 PM
    Sainsburys esaver special account now gone! 11th Jan 18 at 9:03 PM
    Well that didn't last long did it? In an earlier thread I wrote about increased interest rates on Sainsburys esaver special account' well if you want one you are too late! They have removed it and if you do a search you get the following message from Sainsburys

"Our eSaver Special account is currently not on sale."

I do hope they will not now reduce the interest on the account for those of us who have invested.
Page 1
    • neverbrokensarah
    • By neverbrokensarah 11th Jan 18, 10:57 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    neverbrokensarah
    • 11th Jan 18, 10:57 PM
    • 11th Jan 18, 10:57 PM
    I think I just got an application in on time. I have some money in a post office account & double take Virgin Money that I want to move to an account that transfers via faster payment and no restrictions. I will need to transfer it soon for a settlement but don't know when exactly!
    • AirlieBird
    • By AirlieBird 12th Jan 18, 5:15 AM
    • 789 Posts
    • 612 Thanks
    AirlieBird
    • 12th Jan 18, 5:15 AM
    • 12th Jan 18, 5:15 AM
    I think I just got an application in on time. I have some money in a post office account & double take Virgin Money that I want to move to an account that transfers via faster payment and no restrictions. I will need to transfer it soon for a settlement but don't know when exactly!
    Originally posted by neverbrokensarah
    Errm, all accounts transfer via faster payments. Post Office Money included. Don't mistake not transferring same day for not transferring via faster payments. The speed of transfer depends on their own internal processes and whether they have a real time or bulk processing agreement with the clearing bank that they use for access to the faster payments system.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,640Posts Today

8,991Users online

Martin's Twitter