Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• Shadowkarst
    • By Shadowkarst 11th Jan 18, 2:24 PM
    • 12Posts
    • 0Thanks
    New phone upgrade help
    • 11th Jan 18, 2:24 PM
    New phone upgrade help 11th Jan 18 at 2:24 PM
    Had my Note 4 for a few years, looking to upgrade.

I dont do iPhone's or phones with similar features (such as no headphone jack/no memory card slot etc) that's just me, please don't flame me!

The Note 8 is just way too big for me, Note 4 with a protective case is enough lol.

I would prefer a removable battery. I know it's a dying breed of phone but..

I've found out that the LG V20 is quite good and it's apparantly like the Note 4 but more powerful. (I can live without the pen)

A friend of mine recently got the Samsung A5 2017, they're both around the same price. (£250ish) Would that phone be a better upgrade?

Any other suggestions?
Page 1
    • DUTR
    • By DUTR 11th Jan 18, 6:36 PM
    • 11,222 Posts
    • 6,438 Thanks
    • 11th Jan 18, 6:36 PM
    • 11th Jan 18, 6:36 PM
    gsmarena is your friend
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

400Posts Today

3,916Users online

Martin's Twitter