Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 10th Jan 18, 6:44 PM
    • 2,087Posts
    • 3,804Thanks
    SamsReturn
    Bigamist caught out while on Tv.
    • 10th Jan 18, 6:44 PM
    Bigamist caught out while on Tv. 10th Jan 18 at 6:44 PM
    A man has been in Court today and sentenced to 6mths after his wife saw him on the Ant & Dec show, with his new wife. While she thought he was away working in Dubai

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/15819908.Bigamist_exposed_when_wife_spotted_him_on _Saturday_Night_Takeaway_with_other_wife_is_jailed/
Page 1
    • kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 11th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    • 7,492 Posts
    • 16,170 Thanks
    kingfisherblue
    • 11th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    • 11th Jan 18, 8:01 AM
    It's the daughter that I feel for. Part of her life has been made public, and it's not something that most teenagers would want their friends to know about. Her mum has been on Loose Women (terrible programme) about this as well.
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 11th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    • 2,087 Posts
    • 3,804 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    • 11th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    • 11th Jan 18, 2:02 PM
    When they were interviewing the Mum on Tv last night, outside Court. She said the same as you KF, she said she just wanted to try and move on, but it was going to be more difficult for a young teenager, now so much of her life has been made public.
    • Stuffed Turkey
    • By Stuffed Turkey 11th Jan 18, 4:33 PM
    • 1,243 Posts
    • 1,291 Thanks
    Stuffed Turkey
    • 11th Jan 18, 4:33 PM
    • 11th Jan 18, 4:33 PM
    Must be a glutton for punishment?
    • PasturesNew
    • By PasturesNew 11th Jan 18, 4:39 PM
    • 61,283 Posts
    • 358,817 Thanks
    PasturesNew
    • 11th Jan 18, 4:39 PM
    • 11th Jan 18, 4:39 PM
    I've never understood why divorce lists weren't available for easy lookup. So many people have always done this and there's no way to check that the bloke in front of you doing the asking is available to marry.

My grandfather's wife lied and said she was a widow and remarried; it was all in the courts and papers for her bigamy, which is how come I know about it (it was in 1936)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,789Posts Today

9,126Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @richlaing: @MartinSLewis Obviously spot poll but interested in the fact that 9% would opt out of donation. Interested to hear reasons w?

• This is perhaps the most ridiculous tool I've seen online, it values your name based on what a sample of 500,000 ea? https://t.co/39sRBJrLt3

• RT @RobiMous2: Yesterday I saved myself £30 a month by switching utilities and cancelling a sim no one in the family used anymore. Inspired?

• Follow Martin