Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gemini9
    • By Gemini9 9th Jan 18, 4:37 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gemini9
    Is it worth trying to claim from 2012 delay?
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:37 PM
    Is it worth trying to claim from 2012 delay? 9th Jan 18 at 4:37 PM
    Hi, out of the blue, Iíve been approached by a flight delay compensation company.
    In November 2012 our return flight with First Choice Holidays (Tui group) from Mexico to Manchester was delayed a full 24 hrs. As we benefitted by staying an extra day we didnít think to pursue a claim at the time
    If I wanted to claim myself now, using MSE claim form template, am I likely to succeed or will I just be fobbed off?
    I still have the email with the booking confirmation and flight details, but thatís all.
    Any advice would be appreciated. I donít want to get bogged down with a claim that goes nowhere.
    Thanks
Page 1
    • Caz3121
    • By Caz3121 9th Jan 18, 4:50 PM
    • 10,934 Posts
    • 7,149 Thanks
    Caz3121
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:50 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 4:50 PM
    If I wanted to claim myself now, using MSE claim form template, am I likely to succeed or will I just be fobbed off?
    Originally posted by Gemini9
    depends on the reason for the delay. The reason either entitles you to EU261 compensation or it doesn't
    Better to post on the Thomson thread further down the page
    • Gemini9
    • By Gemini9 9th Jan 18, 6:41 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gemini9
    • 9th Jan 18, 6:41 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 6:41 PM
    Technical problems with the plane flying out they said. Thanks, Iíll look a5 the Thompsonís thread
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

264Posts Today

2,570Users online

Martin's Twitter