Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• MSE Andrew
      Verified User verified user
    • By MSE Andrew Verified User verified user 9th Jan 18, 3:48 PM
    • 57Posts
    • 6Thanks
    MSE Andrew
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Together Energy
    • 9th Jan 18, 3:48 PM
    Add your feedback on energy supplier Together Energy 9th Jan 18 at 3:48 PM
    This is a feedback thread on energy supplier

Together Energy

Please share your experience with other MoneySavers. Click reply to take part
    • Did your switch go smoothly?
    • Have you had problems since?
    • Is it easy to contact?
    The feedback comes as part of the

Click reply below to discuss. If you havenít already, join the forum to reply.
Page 2
    • ghulam35
    • By ghulam35 27th Feb 18, 12:26 AM
    • 25 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    I'm having a bad experience with together energy, my switch eventually got completed on 26/01, however no bill, online portal not working. I rang them 3 times now, once it took them over 20mins to answer, second time it went to an overflow line where I spoke to a madiha who promised me a call back but never got one. So I emailed them last week and still not had no response.
    • Hoof Hearted
    • By Hoof Hearted 27th Feb 18, 11:00 AM
    • 2,050 Posts
    • 1,938 Thanks
    Hoof Hearted
    The way I see it is this. Together have got themselves in a terrible mess. Their IT systems have been a mess. The billing hasn't happened and mistakes have been made. The staff are under considerable pressure and what started well has just provoked negativity all round.

However, there is currently a glimmer of hope. Bills to December have been issued and updated bills are promised shortly. Their act is coming together. I am on a decent tariff or I would have moved by now. My current contract ends in July and I will stick with them.

They have suffered huge reputational damage and it will take some effort to turn this around.
    Je suis sabot...
    • meherenow
    • By meherenow 9th Mar 18, 7:17 PM
    • 79 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    Well well, just received an email saying my bill was available.

That I moved from nearly 3 months ago, sent them final meter reads, yet still they are estimating my energy use.

Thankfully I can now let the ombudsman take care of this ridiculous mess.

Not sure I like this pure cheek on the "bill" either:

"Yes, as you have never supplied us with a reading we
    cannot be certain that your account will balance over
    the upcoming months. Please get into contact with us
    as soon as possible to provide readings. "

wow, just wow!
    Last edited by meherenow; 09-03-2018 at 7:18 PM. Reason: info
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,582Posts Today

7,160Users online

Martin's Twitter