Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Susjon
    • By Susjon 9th Jan 18, 11:46 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Susjon
    Fischer heating - be warned
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:46 AM
    Fischer heating - be warned 9th Jan 18 at 11:46 AM
    Be very wary when getting this heating installed. The installers have made a mess of my home - putting holes anywhere they want - ignoring the surveyor, using bad language and generally useless, saying that the documentation you are signing is just a formality and that Fischer will make good any damage they have done - THIS IS NOT TRUE - the heating is really good but the workmanship of their installers is not - for the money you are paying BE VERY CAREFUL. Told my their customer service, basically tough - you signed so its your problem. - DISGRACEFUL
Page 1
    • cajef
    • By cajef 9th Jan 18, 11:58 AM
    • 4,627 Posts
    • 3,682 Thanks
    cajef
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:58 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:58 AM
    Long running thread about these heaters here:-

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3516223&highlight=fischer+storage +heaters
    I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

256Posts Today

2,196Users online

Martin's Twitter