Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 9th Jan 18, 11:29 AM
    • 40,034Posts
    • 6,298,157Thanks
    One-Eye
    Waiting 60 seconds between posts **NOW BACK TO 30 SECS**
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:29 AM
    Waiting 60 seconds between posts **NOW BACK TO 30 SECS** 9th Jan 18 at 11:29 AM
    The 30 seconds you have to wait between posts has been increased to 60 seconds.

I have had a whinge on Site Feedback HERE

Last edited by One-Eye; 15-01-2018 at 1:09 PM.
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 9th Jan 18, 11:31 AM
    • 32,232 Posts
    • 37,942 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:31 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:31 AM
    Balance between getting spammed to death like we are at the moment and day to day Posting
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • fermi
    • By fermi 9th Jan 18, 11:45 AM
    • 39,373 Posts
    • 47,232 Thanks
    fermi
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:45 AM
    • 9th Jan 18, 11:45 AM
    As I said there, it's a global setting. The only exemption in vBulletin is for admins/mods. There is no option to set it for other usergroups. So as much a pain as it is, it can't be helped just for now.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
    • Daphne01
    • By Daphne01 9th Jan 18, 5:31 PM
    • 15,988 Posts
    • 838,435 Thanks
    Daphne01
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:31 PM
    • 9th Jan 18, 5:31 PM
    Just posting from emails and had this, very frustrating
    A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.

• JamboDP
    • By JamboDP 10th Jan 18, 2:46 PM
    • 32,727 Posts
    • 6,897,759 Thanks
    JamboDP
    • 10th Jan 18, 2:46 PM
    • 10th Jan 18, 2:46 PM
    It is a bit of a pain when I post a mag daily and add a link to the mag daily section and you have to sit there for 25 secs.
    I do it just for fun and whatever I win is a bonus
    • fermi
    • By fermi 15th Jan 18, 11:48 AM
    • 39,373 Posts
    • 47,232 Thanks
    fermi
    • 15th Jan 18, 11:48 AM
    • 15th Jan 18, 11:48 AM
    No back to 30s apparently, as the spam'nami seems to have passed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

• Midnighter
    • By Midnighter 18th Jan 18, 5:42 PM
    • 10,058 Posts
    • 1,117,923 Thanks
    Midnighter
    • 18th Jan 18, 5:42 PM
    • 18th Jan 18, 5:42 PM
    And we're back at 60 seconds again. A major pain in the a$$ when you're posting mag comps!
    2018 Wins: Midnight Radiance Mask, Paris Through a Fashion Eye, Salvage the Bones & Pomegranate Active.

Avatar Angel Seraphina painted by Julie L.
    • fermi
    • By fermi 18th Jan 18, 5:49 PM
    • 39,373 Posts
    • 47,232 Thanks
    fermi
    • 18th Jan 18, 5:49 PM
    • 18th Jan 18, 5:49 PM
    Not for long, hopefully.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

920Posts Today

7,776Users online

Martin's Twitter