Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Abbeyuk3
    • By Abbeyuk3 8th Jan 18, 7:54 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Help with parking ticket
    • 8th Jan 18, 7:54 PM
    Help with parking ticket 8th Jan 18 at 7:54 PM
    So today i have parked on a street, which has a sign which stated permit holders only 9-10am, i arrived at the space at 9.45am, i waited in my car until 9.55am, and then left to go to class. I got back to my car later on that day to find a parking ticket on my window.

On the parking ticket it states that my car was observed from 9.56am-10.06am and the ticket was issued at 10.05am.
    As the ticket was issued after the permit holders only time, do i have a leg to stand on?
    With the ticket being issued between the observation times, warrant the ticket invalid?

Thank You.

[IMG] g[/IMG]
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 8th Jan 18, 8:24 PM
    • 17,450 Posts
    • 21,902 Thanks
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:24 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:24 PM
    I assume this is a council pcn ?

if so , you need to post over on pepipoo forums , use a gmail email address for signup (not hotmail)

we tend to help with private pcn`s on here , not council
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 8th Jan 18, 8:55 PM
    • 6,081 Posts
    • 4,967 Thanks
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:55 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 8:55 PM
    And when you post on Pepipoo, do not try and show pics using photobucket.

Photobucket now want $399.99 per year if you want to post images hosted on their website on forums.

See here: Photobucket: What Is 3rd Party Hosting?

Other free hosting sites are still available, e.g. tinypic, dropbox, etc.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

39Posts Today

2,985Users online

Martin's Twitter