Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Dgmum
    • By Dgmum 8th Jan 18, 3:10 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Dgmum
    0 WOW
    Centre Parcs Whinfell
    • 8th Jan 18, 3:10 PM
    0 WOW
    Centre Parcs Whinfell 8th Jan 18 at 3:10 PM
    Hi looking for recommendations on activities. I have a 16 months LG and 3 1/2 year old LB. Heard Baby owls, Teach me Balance bike and Swim pups 4mths-2 years are good. Any thoughts and discount codes on activities. Also what the drop off clubs like? Many thanks for any help given
Page 1
    • jackieblack
    • By jackieblack 8th Jan 18, 6:59 PM
    • 7,508 Posts
    • 10,682 Thanks
    jackieblack
    • 8th Jan 18, 6:59 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 6:59 PM
    I was going to post that you will probably get a better response on the UK Holidays board but noticed that you have found that and posted there too.

Maybe you could email the MSE team and ask for this thread to be closed and deleted?
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter,
    south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading

Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
    (Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi )
    • heatherw_01
    • By heatherw_01 13th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    • 4,986 Posts
    • 3,602 Thanks
    heatherw_01
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    • 13th Jan 18, 11:05 AM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm the Board Guide on Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • jackieblack
    • By jackieblack 13th Jan 18, 1:43 PM
    • 7,508 Posts
    • 10,682 Thanks
    jackieblack
    • 13th Jan 18, 1:43 PM
    • 13th Jan 18, 1:43 PM
    As the OP had already also posted on the UK Holidays board, moving this one has just created a duplicate thread
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter,
    south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading

Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
    (Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi )
    • Lizabeth21
    • By Lizabeth21 14th Jan 18, 4:49 PM
    • 120 Posts
    • 140 Thanks
    Lizabeth21
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:49 PM
    • 14th Jan 18, 4:49 PM
    Just come back from whinfell - was surprised how many tiny children (in high chairs) sat watching videos and other children on phones - no interaction with parents at all! We didn’t have children with us this time but last time we did - they did what we did (age 1 and 4) swimming (free) badminton, walking and exploring, bowling. Didn’t take part in any toddler/child specific activities. Wanted to do pottery painting but didn’t get time - will start with that next time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,300Posts Today

9,515Users online

Martin's Twitter