Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kathyb
    • By kathyb 8th Jan 18, 2:16 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 10Thanks
    kathyb
    Martin is right
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:16 PM
    Martin is right 8th Jan 18 at 2:16 PM
    it took me a long time to learn but Martin always bangs on about saving. budgeting and learning to manage your money... I owed alot, but did masses of overtime, got a spread sheet, debt advice and after 5 years managed to clear every penny.. I know now, every penny that goes out off my account and what i have left. Its not easy to do but now I dont have to worry about phone calls and letters re late payments etc.. No more sleepless nights.. It meant i couldnt go out much and gave up buying other than essential clothing, changed brands on foods and bills.
    MSE definately helped me.. Maybe i was silly to get in to debt to start with but he made me wise up for sure.Thanks Martin
Page 1
    • enjoyyourshoes
    • By enjoyyourshoes 8th Jan 18, 2:51 PM
    • 960 Posts
    • 1,179 Thanks
    enjoyyourshoes
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:51 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 2:51 PM
    Great

now the next challenge.

How to save and invest the money you have ben wasting on paying off loans, CC , OD fees etc
    Debt is a symptom, solve the problem.
    • mumofthetwins
    • By mumofthetwins 8th Jan 18, 7:56 PM
    • 891 Posts
    • 3,872 Thanks
    mumofthetwins
    • 8th Jan 18, 7:56 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 7:56 PM
    Well done Kathy .. I'm hoping this will be me soon(ish) ������

Lisa x
    This time I'm sticking with it !!
    Jan £3.40/£300 2/10 NSD
    PAD
    Jan £374
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,327Posts Today

9,996Users online

Martin's Twitter