Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 8th Jan 18, 1:10 PM
    • 2,341Posts
    • 4,261Thanks
    Free Feline Health Check
    • 8th Jan 18, 1:10 PM
    Free Feline Health Check 8th Jan 18 at 1:10 PM
    Have you got an old moggy ? Get it checked out for free.
    I've just been listening to a man on out local radio .... (Radio Merseyside)
    He was Professor of small animals at Liverpool Uni. They are looking for people with older cats, they're doing a study and are giving, free feline health checks.
    I was only half listening, but if you phone Radio Merseyside and ask for the 'A' team, they'll have the full details.
    0151 709 9333
Page 1
    • Merlin's Beard
    • By Merlin's Beard 8th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    • 135 Posts
    • 1,265 Thanks
    Merlin's Beard
    • 8th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 1:50 PM
    I think this is it:

From the page: looking for 300 x 7-10 year old cats, either through a practice on Penny Lane or through the university's small animal practice on Grove Street.

Cats will need to attend the Feline Healthy Ageing Clinic on a regular basis, and they're interested in tracking hearts, muscle mass, dental health and eye health especially, to track signs of ageing.

If interested, the email is
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,245Posts Today

6,808Users online

Martin's Twitter