Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• mdb15
    • By mdb15 8th Jan 18, 11:19 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Best Bank Accounts Without Switching
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:19 AM
    Best Bank Accounts Without Switching 8th Jan 18 at 11:19 AM
    Hey, I'm just wondering, does anyone know of any bank accounts which offer any incentives / benefits for opening an account without having to fully switch direct debits / income etc over from your current bank account (I.e. if you were looking to open a second current account).

Most of the bank welcome offers I've seen on here seem to be dependent on using their switch service to fully switch and close your old account so just wanted to check if anyone knew of any this doesn't apply to.

Page 1
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 8th Jan 18, 1:48 PM
    • 6,490 Posts
    • 6,613 Thanks
    • 8th Jan 18, 1:48 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 1:48 PM
    Not aware of any but there shouldn't be anything stopping you from opening a second sacrificial/donor account with your current bank and switching that (once ensuring it satisfies the relevant offer Ts & Cs), if you want to retain your existing account....
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

269Posts Today

2,131Users online

Martin's Twitter