Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• kats53
    • By kats53 8th Jan 18, 11:10 AM
    • 252Posts
    • 453Thanks
    Battery charger recommendations
    • 8th Jan 18, 11:10 AM
    Battery charger recommendations 8th Jan 18 at 11:10 AM
    I've been looking at buying a battery charger and the Ansmann power line 8 seems to be good. I just wondered if anyone can recommend a good one that is slightly cheaper?
Page 1
    • Aylesbury Duck
    • By Aylesbury Duck 8th Jan 18, 12:12 PM
    • 1,558 Posts
    • 2,043 Thanks
    Aylesbury Duck
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:12 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:12 PM
    I've found that getting decent rechargeable batteries is more important than the charger. I use Uniross batteries in AA and AAA and they hold their charge really well, even if you leave them for a while before using them. Other brands don't seem to hold charge as well, meaning that the batteries are only really usable immediately after charging. I use a basic compact Uniross charger. Cost me less than a tenner years ago.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,788Posts Today

6,839Users online

Martin's Twitter