Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 8th Jan 18, 10:30 AM
    • 2,604Posts
    • 2,707Thanks
    LadyDee
    Anyone here live in Wokingham?
    • 8th Jan 18, 10:30 AM
    Anyone here live in Wokingham? 8th Jan 18 at 10:30 AM
    I need to pick somebody up outside the PO in Broad Street. The entrance into Broad Street at Market Place is closed, and I usually bear right there into Broad Street from Peach Street. Does the little road on the right as you enter Peach Street from the London Road give access to Broad Street?

Thanks if you can help.
Page 1
    • LandyAndy
    • By LandyAndy 8th Jan 18, 12:09 PM
    • 24,061 Posts
    • 50,864 Thanks
    LandyAndy
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:09 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:09 PM
    I need to pick somebody up outside the PO in Broad Street. The entrance into Broad Street at Market Place is closed, and I usually bear right there into Broad Street from Peach Street. Does the little road on the right as you enter Peach Street from the London Road give access to Broad Street?

Thanks if you can help.
    Originally posted by LadyDee

If that is Cross street then yes. Turn right into Cross street and follow it to its junction with Rose Street and turn left onto Rose Street and follow that to its junction with Broad street. You have to turn right on to Broad street.

Disclaimer: This is only what I can make out from Google maps.
    • LadyDee
    • By LadyDee 8th Jan 18, 12:41 PM
    • 2,604 Posts
    • 2,707 Thanks
    LadyDee
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:41 PM
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:41 PM
    If that is Cross street then yes. Turn right into Cross street and follow it to its junction with Rose Street and turn left onto Rose Street and follow that to its junction with Broad street. You have to turn right on to Broad street.

Disclaimer: This is only what I can make out from Google maps.
    Originally posted by LandyAndy
    Excellent. I found that road in my mapbook but it's so small I couldn't make out whether there is an exit or whether it's a dead end.

Thank you so much.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,555Posts Today

10,545Users online

Martin's Twitter