Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

• coxwell
    • By coxwell 7th Jan 18, 4:27 PM
    • 58Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Glanmore property fund and FPI
    • 7th Jan 18, 4:27 PM
    Glanmore property fund and FPI 7th Jan 18 at 4:27 PM
    Advice over next step to take.
    My family invested money into a Friends Provident International mirror fund of the Glanmore
    property fund. This proved to be a nightmare but there should be some money to come back to us. I emailed FPI asking what the situation is and received the following response "please be advised that we currently have a final distribution payment to make to policyholders, but this is being held up by technical issues which we are working with our IT provider ASAP . Our sincerest apologies for the delay in resolving this matter, but at present I am afraid I cannot provide a definitive timeline as to when this will be completed"
    We have waited a long time for some form of payment and I find it unbelievable that this should now happen. Is it me, am I unreasonable. What can/should I do?
Page 1
    • coxwell
    • By coxwell 7th Jan 18, 7:30 PM
    • 58 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    • 7th Jan 18, 7:30 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 7:30 PM
    Has anyone got an opinion or is this the way we should be treated???
    • ColdIron
    • By ColdIron 7th Jan 18, 8:41 PM
    • 3,941 Posts
    • 4,826 Thanks
    • 7th Jan 18, 8:41 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 8:41 PM
    A good friend lost most of his retirement savings with Glanmore and another similar investment. It always seems to be a case of jam tomorrow but if you've hung on this long you might as well stay the course, there is little alternative
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,828Posts Today

8,696Users online

Martin's Twitter