Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • peter_the_piper
    • By peter_the_piper 7th Jan 18, 12:56 PM
    • 26,489Posts
    • 33,911Thanks
    peter_the_piper
    Nurse with £5500 parking """fines"""
    • 7th Jan 18, 12:56 PM
    Nurse with £5500 parking """fines""" 7th Jan 18 at 12:56 PM
    I have complete sympathy with nurses and their parking problems but why would you let it get to £5500? Unless a "friend" has given "legal" advice to ignore.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nurses-fury-after-getting-charged-11804315
    I'd rather be an Optimist and be proved wrong than a Pessimist and be proved right.
Page 2
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 10th Jan 18, 12:22 PM
    • 8,043 Posts
    • 8,424 Thanks
    pappa golf
    This is a very valid point.

Not only are the scum not allowed to use NHS databases for the keeper details, but they also MUST request a separate data request from the DVLA for every SINGLE ticket; they are simply not allowed to use the data obtained from DVLA for the previous tickets

So 80 tickets does indeed mean that there should have been 80 requests made to the DVLA.

The RK can find out exactly to whom and on what dates the DVLA has released their information. The DVLA will maybe try to charge the RK for this information, but this can be successfully resisted [there's a letter knocking about somewhere on hoew to get the data wiothout paying].
    Originally posted by Computersaysno
    had this been a request for help on the forum , as oposed to a link to an article in the daily mirror , I would have given a direct link for help

however I treat the reporting in the DM to make the paper unfit for even my cat to use (cross contamination of $%^&e)

Example Letter

[Your Address]

DVLA Vehicle Record Enquiries section

Longview Road

Morriston

Swansea

SA99 1AJ

Dear Sirs

Re: VRM AB12 XYZ

As the Registered Keeper of the above VRM could you advise who has accessed my personal details with regards to this marque, how often and when did the DVLA send the keeper details out. Please advise the information with regards to events between xx/xx/xx/ and xx/xx/xx.

I understand there is no charge for this information and look forward to your speedy reply.

Yours faithfully

Mr Registered Keeper
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 10th Jan 18, 12:24 PM
    • 6,725 Posts
    • 8,697 Thanks
    beamerguy

So 80 tickets does indeed mean that there should have been 80 requests made to the DVLA.
    Originally posted by Computersaysno
    AGREED ..... the nurse in question should request
    from the DVLA how many times her car reg was used
    for data from this company

Maybe the PPC is defrauding the DVLA
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 10th Jan 18, 12:33 PM
    • 8,043 Posts
    • 8,424 Thanks
    pappa golf
    AGREED ..... the nurse in question should request
    from the DVLA how many times her car reg was used
    for data from this company

Maybe the PPC is defrauding the DVLA
    Originally posted by beamerguy

what a thought , wash your mouth out , that could NEVER happen with a respectable BPA member

more likely to be simply using the permit/vrn info listed by the hospital
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,561Posts Today

6,184Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• You've run-out of puns. That's a bit of a googly, maybe I can help break your duck, though it is s sticky wicket, t? https://t.co/nJT51NpXfO

• RT @richlaing: @MartinSLewis Obviously spot poll but interested in the fact that 9% would opt out of donation. Interested to hear reasons w?

• Follow Martin