Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • loulou41
    • By loulou41 7th Jan 18, 12:46 PM
    • 2,654Posts
    • 176Thanks
    loulou41
    BT line rental saver
    • 7th Jan 18, 12:46 PM
    BT line rental saver 7th Jan 18 at 12:46 PM
    The above is due for renewal soon and my bt bb deals does not end until later on. I do not want to renew as I want to be able to switch provider before if bt does not offer me a good deal. At the moment I am getting £23 discount off. Interested to know what others do when their line rental saver ends Thanks
Page 1
    • iniltous
    • By iniltous 7th Jan 18, 1:22 PM
    • 1,462 Posts
    • 523 Thanks
    iniltous
    • 7th Jan 18, 1:22 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 1:22 PM
    If you don't want to renew your line rental saver until you know if, depending on the deal they offer, BT will remain your broadband provider , you just pay regular price line rental for a month or so , after the current LRS ends, then if the the broadband offer is acceptable, you start a new line rental saver at that point, if it's only a month or a few weeks before you decide about keeping BT for broadband , then the difference in cost shouldn't be much.
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 7th Jan 18, 2:20 PM
    • 10,070 Posts
    • 4,168 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 7th Jan 18, 2:20 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 2:20 PM
    For the small monthly saving its hardly worth the bother .
    I usually pay monthly if i am out of sync towards the end of ALR or just after .

What about tomorrows BT price increase are you affected .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,300Posts Today

9,515Users online

Martin's Twitter