Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • samfuller
    • By samfuller 7th Jan 18, 10:58 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 4Thanks
    samfuller
    Sorry I know this is answered somewhere but...
    • 7th Jan 18, 10:58 AM
    Sorry I know this is answered somewhere but... 7th Jan 18 at 10:58 AM
    Hi everyone

I received a parking ticket in September by PPS/ premier parking solutions. I actually forgot about it until they sent a letter asking for a £100.00 charge and £30 admin fees a few months later. They state its for no valid ticket or permit. On the details on the letter, it states that the vehicle make/model was 'NONE RECORDED/Unknown and just states the registration number.

Should I continue to ignore this? I should I send a letter as suggested in the threads? They are an IPC (Accredited operator) - although the Vat numbers are impossible to make out on both sides of the bottom of the page and all seems very dodgy and illegitamte.

Many thanks for your time, apologies if this is covering well trodden ground, and thanks in advance for any guidance on this matter.

Regards,
    Sam F
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 7th Jan 18, 11:02 AM
    • 33,977 Posts
    • 17,908 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 7th Jan 18, 11:02 AM
    • 7th Jan 18, 11:02 AM
    You should keep everything in the one thread.

Too late to appeal this

Read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum.

You are in the debt collectors stage

Ignore debt collectors

If you get a lbcca or Court correspondence come back for advice on how to deal with this at the time and add details to your other thread
    Last edited by Quentin; 07-01-2018 at 11:06 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,782Posts Today

6,510Users online

Martin's Twitter