Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kittyboo18
    • By kittyboo18 6th Jan 18, 8:48 AM
    • 52Posts
    • 442Thanks
    kittyboo18
    Parking fine - not sure what to do
    • 6th Jan 18, 8:48 AM
    Parking fine - not sure what to do 6th Jan 18 at 8:48 AM
    Hi

Iíve used this board before to help win two parking fine cases. However I got one on Christmas Day and not sure where I stand. I didnít pay and didnít even think of paying as it was a bank holiday.... looking back I feel stupid! Iíve noticed a few unsuccessful popla appeals on the thread. Is it still worth me trying to appeal? Itís an ncp car park owned by Scottish widows I think. Iíve seen it mentioned a few times on here.

Thank you in advance
Page 1
    • fisherjim
    • By fisherjim 6th Jan 18, 9:01 AM
    • 2,642 Posts
    • 3,946 Thanks
    fisherjim
    • 6th Jan 18, 9:01 AM
    • 6th Jan 18, 9:01 AM
    Of course you should appeal and fight this, read the newbies thread first, and NCP to date have never done court anyway.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why people make so many of their own assumptions about things these days.

The good old days have gone for ever, we now live in a world of greed, and you pay for everything unless specifically told you don't have to.

I was in Dorset over the new year, the car parks in Bridport gave you two free hours in December from 1PM according to a little sticker on the meter, I photographed it on my phone as I trust no one these days!
    • kittyboo18
    • By kittyboo18 6th Jan 18, 9:12 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 442 Thanks
    kittyboo18
    • 6th Jan 18, 9:12 AM
    • 6th Jan 18, 9:12 AM
    Thank you! I know I’m usually like you but I don’t know what came over me! Thank you I will go through the process and appeal

Thank you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,678Posts Today

7,896Users online

Martin's Twitter