Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 5th Jan 18, 6:30 PM
    • 27,010Posts
    • 14,799Thanks
    donnajunkie
    Sony music app issue
    • 5th Jan 18, 6:30 PM
    Sony music app issue 5th Jan 18 at 6:30 PM
    I wanted to add tracks to a playlist and have found i can no longer edit a playlist. I cant add tracks and i cant remove tracks. When i click to open the options menu for the playlist all it gives me is play next, add to play queue and share.
    I think i can still create playlists though. It would take an age to redo a playlist though. Another issue is in the past i noticed that in some playlists all the tracklistings would disappear from it. So the playlist would be there but have nothing in it. To be clear the actual tracks themselves are still there on the phone and in the other sections, songs, albums etc.
Page 1
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 7th Jan 18, 7:49 PM
    • 27,010 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 7th Jan 18, 7:49 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 7:49 PM
    Nobody have any ideas of a solution and what has gone wrong?
    • debitcardmayhem
    • By debitcardmayhem 7th Jan 18, 8:29 PM
    • 8,345 Posts
    • 6,292 Thanks
    debitcardmayhem
    • 7th Jan 18, 8:29 PM
    • 7th Jan 18, 8:29 PM
    I don't know, but you say Sony, then say phone so thus far we guess it's a sony phone, but that's not much to go on really, adding playlists/tracks how, using what, for me that would be the least I would need, plus which phone , which operating system, tracks from where etc... your question seems too vague and even then I would probably be no use. Help others to help you oh and what app are you using for playing them on the phone.
    • donnajunkie
    • By donnajunkie 8th Jan 18, 12:42 AM
    • 27,010 Posts
    • 14,799 Thanks
    donnajunkie
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:42 AM
    • 8th Jan 18, 12:42 AM
    I don't know, but you say Sony, then say phone so thus far we guess it's a sony phone, but that's not much to go on really, adding playlists/tracks how, using what, for me that would be the least I would need, plus which phone , which operating system, tracks from where etc... your question seems too vague and even then I would probably be no use. Help others to help you oh and what app are you using for playing them on the phone.
    Originally posted by debitcardmayhem
    In the options section that you can open when you have a playlist on screen it should have more options than those i get which i mentioned in my post. There are supposed to be options to edit the playlist, add tracks etc. When the app is working correctly it is very simple. After putting tracks onto the phone they are there in the songs section automatically. When creating a playlist or adding to a playlist it should bring up all available tracks on the phone. My problem is all the options to add and delete tracks in playlists are not there anymore. I dont know what has happened and hoped someone out there would be clued up on this.
    The phone is z3 compact and operating system is marshmallow. The app is sonys own music app. It is simply called music.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,376Posts Today

8,008Users online

Martin's Twitter