Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• manuvirk
    • By manuvirk 5th Jan 18, 2:22 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Barclays Mortgage application with Audit team
    • 5th Jan 18, 2:22 PM
    Barclays Mortgage application with Audit team 5th Jan 18 at 2:22 PM
    HI All,

I have Just applied new application for remortgage of my residential property i have already declied by Nationwide and Halifax back in June 17 the reason was my partner 's New job so now i applied again on 5th dec still waiting for decesion when my broker contact with barclay and they saying case with audit team and there is no time scale for audit team.

I am bit worried now Is any body elese has same experience and what is experience for positive result from Audit team.
Page 1
    • Glad
    • By Glad 6th Jan 18, 6:31 PM
    • 17,932 Posts
    • 39,118 Thanks
    • 6th Jan 18, 6:31 PM
    • 6th Jan 18, 6:31 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they!!!8217;ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved from the comps board to the relevant board. If you have any questions about this policy please email
    I'm a Board Guide on the Money Savers Arms, Discussion Time, Wales, Competitions, Marriage Relationships & Families, Health and Pet Care boards. However, please do remember, board guides don't read every post. if you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to (it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of
    Compers please read the Comping Guide
    • amnblog
    • By amnblog 6th Jan 18, 8:31 PM
    • 10,320 Posts
    • 4,084 Thanks
    • 6th Jan 18, 8:31 PM
    • 6th Jan 18, 8:31 PM
    The audit team is nothing to do with your specific case or the merits of it. The Lender puts a sample of cases through audit for compliance purposes.

They are checking that their internal processes have been correctly followed.

It will delay your offer by a few days.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,121Posts Today

6,162Users online

Martin's Twitter