Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • thriftyarek888
    • By thriftyarek888 4th Jan 18, 8:48 AM
    • 81Posts
    • 5Thanks
    thriftyarek888
    -= Why is rubbish not burned?
    • 4th Jan 18, 8:48 AM
    -= Why is rubbish not burned? 4th Jan 18 at 8:48 AM
    Jan

I am thinking that UK gov is not doing its duty by not burning enough plastics and making electricity. But by sending waste to China. Chinese gov being such laying, scamming, thieving dirt bags not many know what they do with waste.

This is pointed out here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5233431/Councils-drastic-action-plastic.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign= 1490
    smartfit888 Daily free exercises
Page 2
    • EachPenny
    • By EachPenny 5th Jan 18, 7:32 PM
    • 3,974 Posts
    • 8,105 Thanks
    EachPenny
    I couldn’t believe the public outcry when a local Council wanted to use waste heat from the local crematorium to warm the water in a nearby swimming pool. Waste incinerators are a bit like nuclear power stations - great idea, but not in my back yard.
    Originally posted by Hengus
    There was a time when the Council would have done something like that and nobody would be any the wiser. There are some downsides to having this open government stuff

Given the choice of the nuke or the incinerator I'd be quite happy with the nuke. Not sure it would fit in my back yard though Well at least not until they roll out SMRs.
    "In the future, everyone will be rich for 15 minutes"
    • thriftyarek888
    • By thriftyarek888 11th Jan 18, 9:00 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    thriftyarek888
    Thanks for input.
    smartfit888 Daily free exercises
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,954Posts Today

8,382Users online

Martin's Twitter