Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 3rd Jan 18, 9:56 PM
    • 13,264Posts
    • 843,529Thanks
    thingamaBob
    E: 31/01 Win a Bird Feeder and a Bag of Bird Feed (eMail)
    • 3rd Jan 18, 9:56 PM
    E: 31/01 Win a Bird Feeder and a Bag of Bird Feed (eMail) 3rd Jan 18 at 9:56 PM
    BRINVALE

For this month's competition, solve the anagram to reveal the name of a wild bird by rearranging the letters below, for the chance to win a feeder and a bag of one of our best quality bird feeds.

OTIILE
    DTNAGT

Answer: LONG-TAILED TIT

Email: info@brinvale.com
    Answer: LONG-TAILED TIT
    No subject stated, suggest "January Competition"
    Bob

An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you cannot buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
Page 1
    • JesElis
    • By JesElis 5th Jan 18, 7:45 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 240 Thanks
    JesElis
    • 5th Jan 18, 7:45 PM
    • 5th Jan 18, 7:45 PM
    For the 2nd month in a row I've not been able to enter these comps as the email keeps getting bounced back, regardless sending from a few different emails. I remember last month others said their emails were getting bounced back too, the message always says 'the brinvale mail box is over quota'.

Clearly some entires are getting through as they have winners, but both last month and this I entered as soon as the comp went live yet still get bounced back. Anyone else? *shrug* (I have contacted them about it but the issue itself has not been addressed).
    • thingamaBob
    • By thingamaBob 5th Jan 18, 7:59 PM
    • 13,264 Posts
    • 843,529 Thanks
    thingamaBob
    • 5th Jan 18, 7:59 PM
    • 5th Jan 18, 7:59 PM
    For the 2nd month in a row I've not been able to enter these comps as the email keeps getting bounced back, regardless sending from a few different emails. I remember last month others said their emails were getting bounced back too, the message always says 'the brinvale mail box is over quota'.

Clearly some entires are getting through as they have winners, but both last month and this I entered as soon as the comp went live yet still get bounced back. Anyone else? *shrug* (I have contacted them about it but the issue itself has not been addressed).
    Originally posted by JesElis
    If you try after "Office" hours, especially over the week-end, you are likely to find their mail inbox has filled up. You will be more lucky during the day, during the week.
    Bob

An inch of time is an inch of gold, but you cannot buy that inch of time with an inch of gold.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

215Posts Today

1,619Users online

Martin's Twitter