Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Luke
    • By MSE Luke 3rd Jan 18, 1:22 PM
    • 261Posts
    • 69Thanks
    MSE Luke
    MSE News: HMRC website glitch means parents are being told they AREN'T eligible...
    • 3rd Jan 18, 1:22 PM
    MSE News: HMRC website glitch means parents are being told they AREN'T eligible... 3rd Jan 18 at 1:22 PM
    Some parents using childcare vouchers are wrongly being told they aren't eligible for 30 hours of free childcare...
    Read the full story:
    'HMRC website glitch means parents are being told they AREN'T eligible for 30 hours of free childcare'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
Page 1
    • Sillychuckie
    • By Sillychuckie 10th Jan 18, 9:39 AM
    • 1,120 Posts
    • 267 Thanks
    Sillychuckie
    • 10th Jan 18, 9:39 AM
    • 10th Jan 18, 9:39 AM
    Happened to me also some months ago and I had to phone them up.
    The 'work around', is to click on the bit which says that you *HAVE* given up collecting childcare vouchers through your employer (even if untrue), and clicking 'Next'.
    At the final confirmation page, you can then click 'Edit' to change your answer, and it lets you put it back to the previous value.
    It then gets you to reconfirm your details of salary etc but then eventually lets you submit and renew.

Quite annoying they still haven't fixed it. It never occurred to me to inform MSE, but this bug is by no means a new one.

SC
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,373Posts Today

8,324Users online

Martin's Twitter