Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • faerielight
    • By faerielight 1st Jan 18, 6:54 PM
    • 1,677Posts
    • 3,114Thanks
    faerielight
    Anyone here taking CBD oil?
    • 1st Jan 18, 6:54 PM
    Anyone here taking CBD oil? 1st Jan 18 at 6:54 PM
    I've been taking it a month, it's helped dramatically with sleep and anxiety, but the pain relief I initially felt is wearing off.. Do any of you take it and what is it working/;not working for?
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
Page 2
    • Tygermoth
    • By Tygermoth 13th Jan 18, 1:19 PM
    • 1,302 Posts
    • 2,628 Thanks
    Tygermoth
    A little update - My lovely dog has Crohn's.

He was having a massive flare up which he was under the local animal hospital as he was so unwell - the symptoms literally stopped dead with the first dose. He's also improved in mood and activity so i am very very pleased.

On a side note i suffer with restless legs and on nicking some of the dogs capsules its also worked for me too.

Last edited by Tygermoth; 13-01-2018 at 1:24 PM.
    Please note I have a cognitive disability - as such my wording can be a bit off, muddled, misspelt or in some cases i can miss out some words totally...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,501Posts Today

9,070Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bigmickwelsh63: @MartinSLewis Already done it.... donated my kidney to my brother almost 30yrs ago. Not sure if I would have done it fo?

• Today's Twitter poll: Following yesterday's poll about being an organ donor when you die - would you consider being? https://t.co/tCTWjJBin8

• RT @clq: @MartinSLewis You hit that one right out of the park. It might be the Tweet of the Century. I don't think anyone can do any Batter?

• Follow Martin