Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 1st Jan 18, 11:51 AM
    • 10,334Posts
    • 58,982Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Frump to Fab 2018 - Fabulous Dahhhhlings
    • 1st Jan 18, 11:51 AM
    Frump to Fab 2018 - Fabulous Dahhhhlings 1st Jan 18 at 11:51 AM
    Good Morning my Lovelies.

And welcome to the new bright and shiny Frump to Fab Thread.

First of all a very big hello and welcome to everyone, newbies, lurkers and returners....and those undecided.

Second let me wish you all “Happy New Year”.

Let’s rock this one!!!!

Well now where do we start this year. We have quite a history here now don’t we. I was thinking this morning about how the thread has developed so for the newbies......a brief potted history.

A few years ago my son took a photo of me. I was horrified. I burst into tears. I could hardly believe my eyes at the image before me. But.......as we know the camera doesn’t lie and I couldn’t argue with what That image revealed.

I went upstairs and stood in front of a full mirror and allowed the awful truth to sink in........never mind frump, I looked like a bag lady.

In my defence.......it was not down to laziness, far from it. I was caring for my semi Paralysed terminally ill husband. My days were full on with caring duties. I scarcely had a spare minute, it was all I could do to shower and brush my teeth sometimes.

All very noble of course but I had completely neglected myself in the process. I had forgotten the simple golden rule........we cannot care for others if we don’t care for ourselves. We cannot give love, if we don’t treat ourselves with love.

How many women forget this simple fact. In our busy lives as mothers, daughters, sisters how often to we put ourselves last on that never ending “to do list”.

As I stood and looked in that mirror I realised the folly of my ways and I resolved to “do something”. I wasn’t sure what exactly but I knew I had to make a start somewhere.

So I started the first Frump to Fab Thread and, as they say, the rest is history. What started as a simple diary to help me make the necessary changes to get me out of “Frumpdom” has become a wonderful friendship group of likeminded women.

Yes some of us are of a certain age but not all. Frumpdom is not the preserve of the middle aged woman who has “let herself go”. Becoming a frump can happen to anyone, young women, even teenagers.

But here’s the good news .......it’s never too late to reverse the process, never too late to ditch the frump, never too late for the caterpillar to turn into a beautiful butterfly or for the ugly duckling to turn into a graceful and elegant swan.

There are no rules to this thread except one.

Kindness please........we don’t judge anyone here, we don’t get into futile pointless arguments, we don’t make nasty comments, we don’t indulge in sarcasm, we don’t bully others, we don’t play mind games and we don’t try to score points by making others feel small.

So all that being said .....if you are ready to change your stars and become that alluring goddess you always longed to be, if you want to reclaim the energy and vitality that was once yours but has somehow disappeared then this is place for you.

Let’s all get fabulous.

Lesson no 1.

Wear perfume, every day. Don’t save it for best. Get out all those unused smellies lurking in the back of the bathroom cabinet or bedside drawer and start using them.

Smell divine......and fabulousity will follow. That’s a promise.

A women who smells gorgeous is gorgeous. It’s the first step on your journey.

Right I’m off to bathe in a sea of perfumed bubbles but first ..........
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 01-01-2018 at 12:06 PM.
Page 3
    • mrs motivated
    • By mrs motivated 4th Jan 18, 9:56 AM
    • 1,117 Posts
    • 4,310 Thanks
    mrs motivated
    Morning Everyone,

Sorry if i don't comment on everyone's post, things are a little hectic at the moment and i just about have time to catch up.

Sashybo another one who doesn't mind baby talk, I expect most of us remember those days well, even if they are some years ago and LL I think gave some really good advice in her post. I 'spoilt' my 3 rotten and they've all turned out great, so just do what feels right for you and your LO.

Sugarbaby Cant wait to read you new thread, can you post a link when it is up and running please.

Really jealous of those lucky peeps about to go on holiday, I've got to wait until April, but hope you have a wonderful time. I could really do with a little sunshine to lift my spirits.

On the fabbing front....well it is proving hard to get into on these dark, wet and miserable mornings, although I have managed hair, make up and perfume each morning I am still feeling a little frumpy as I need to shift some weight and my skin is very dry at the moment despite drowning myself in moisturiser (I think the central heating doesn't help).

On the plus side, I have made a meal plan and so far sticking to it and although its early days in terms of any weight loss, I am starting to feel a little less sluggish after Christmas indulgences.

Has anyone tried Pilates? I heard and interesting piece about it on the radio and thought I might give it a go. I really need to do some exercise but have decided I don't enjoy the gym, so I'm not going to bother going, life is to short to persevere with something that I just dont seem to like anymore. I do enjoy walking and cycling (think more Miss Marple pootling along than Laura Trott) but thought I might give Pilates a try.
    Well Behaved women seldom make history

Accessible EF #152 £1000/£1000

Vets EF £2000/£2000
    • sugarbaby125
    • By sugarbaby125 4th Jan 18, 10:48 AM
    • 1,037 Posts
    • 6,631 Thanks
    sugarbaby125
    Thank You
    What you need to do Sugarbaby is this. Go to the Forum Jump on the right and choose the board you want your thread to appear on. When you've got to that board and all the existing threads are listed you'll see a New Thread tab at the top left of the thread list. Click on that and from there it's quite self explanatory. You give it a title and do your first post and you're off! Hope that helps.
    Originally posted by maman
    Thank you Maman, I have started my new thread
    • sukeyboo
    • By sukeyboo 4th Jan 18, 11:03 AM
    • 800 Posts
    • 6,272 Thanks
    sukeyboo
    Bit late to the party but Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies

My word for 2018 will be empowered as I really need to start taking control of my own life.

Please feel free to skip reading as this might be a long post and apologies if it is a bit ‘me, me, me’ but I need to get it off my chest

As I posted towards the end of the last thread, I feel that I don’t really have anything to contribute sometimes as my life seems to be stuck in a huge rut. I work full-time Monday to Friday and have been in the same job for 20 years now. Having recently asked to drop down to a four day week I will be having Monday’s off from the start of April. I have always been the principle earner in our relationship and, at times, the only one, which is why we have never had children as I could not afford to give up work – even just for maternity leave

I have been with my OH for over 37 years now (since I was 16 and still at school) and although I do love him he does have a rather controlling personality which has prevented me from leading the life I would have liked to - I know this sounds pathetic (and it is) . But, from now on, I am going to try and change things before I am too old to enjoy all the experiences life has to offer. We have never been abroad on holiday as OH doesn’t want to go and I wouldn’t have the confidence to go on my own (I don’t have any close female friends that I could go with either).

Saying all that, I have decided to try to be more assertive and ‘put-my-foot-down’ when I want to do something different. OH is more than happy to just be at home or, if we do go out, it is always just the two of us sitting in the pub drinking – he isn’t the most sociable of people.

Sorry if I have bored you all to death

Hope you have a lovely holiday LL – you have coped with so much over recent years – but you have come out the other side of it stronger
    • sugarbaby125
    • By sugarbaby125 4th Jan 18, 11:06 AM
    • 1,037 Posts
    • 6,631 Thanks
    sugarbaby125
    Hello Ladies,

Mrs Motivated I do not know how to do a link for my new thread but it is My Over 50's Spending Diary
    • sugarbaby125
    • By sugarbaby125 4th Jan 18, 12:42 PM
    • 1,037 Posts
    • 6,631 Thanks
    sugarbaby125
    Sukeyboo you matter as well
    Hello Sukeyboo,

Please feel free to vent your feelings on this thread about your life. It is not boring for you to do so or for me and others to read. Your thoughts, feelings and your opinions are just as valued on this thread as anyone else's. Fabbing starts with a state of mind that then leads to actions to improve our outer self on show to the world which then helps to boost our self confidence and our self esteem.

Do you go on UK holidays with your husband? I only ask, because if you do, you could look at ways of being more adventurous with your choice of holidays and the activities that you do on holiday to make your shared holidays much more interesting for the both of you.
    • Butterfliesarepretty
    • By Butterfliesarepretty 4th Jan 18, 12:46 PM
    • 1,908 Posts
    • 1,859 Thanks
    Butterfliesarepretty
    Good Morning ladies/everyone,

2018 is working for me so far. Im doing the dry january, and not missing it at all! Been to the gym this morning, doing the weight machines and stepper, love going, tend to go three times a week. Its not a lot of money £26 a month and its a council gym too.

On friday I go with my neighbours to the gym, they are in their 70s and they are such lovely people to know I enjoy their company. Tomorrow will be painting the stair walls and have found some curtains to go on a new chrome pole at the top. This year is about decorating our house which I am excited about and it helps that my husband is pretty handy with plumbing and kitchen installing etc.

I have been at this current house since 2016 and neighbours talk to each other which has helped me banish my anxiety completely. At my other address on a terraced street, people ignored each other which affected me as I like to chat and take an interest and have friends.

Sukeyboo I read your post and I sympathise greatly with you. I was married once to a controlling man for 11 years, my personality took a nose dive and I got divorced but lost my daughter to him in the process. she is now 19 and at university, and hes still the same way, he is remarried for the third time.
    All I can say to you is do the things YOU want and dont let anyone grind you down.
    Working less hours does help, I have been working in accounts for 32 years for different companies, BT was my staple job from age of 19 for 17 years, loved it. But last year I had an anxiety attack at work, stress of the workload made me panic.

My husband who I married four years ago said he thought it would help if I reduced my hours and so I left work, went for some counselling and joined an agency to work part time. Thats what I do now but now trying to find a permanent part time accounts job.

I am happier and more settled. Apart from a distant relationship with my daughter I am content with my life.

Have a great day everyone!
    Mx5 Owner
    Temp Worker

• sashybo
    • By sashybo 4th Jan 18, 12:51 PM
    • 2,521 Posts
    • 19,212 Thanks
    sashybo
    Mrs motivated I have done a bit of Pilates & it’s something I’d like to get back into. I found it very good as it concentrates on strengthening your core which in turn helps your whole body. My core is like jelly atm after the baby.

When I injured my knee around 10 years ago the physio I had showed me some Pilates based exercises to strengthen the muscles around my knee & it was the only thing that worked for me.

I’m currently getting back into yoga and use Y0utube as also don’t enjoy the gym/gym classes. My favourite yoga channel is Yoga with Adriene, she is very good and has a lot of different videos. Once I’ve got myself back into a yoga routine I’m going to check out some Pilates videos & see if I can find an instructor I like.

I managed 35 mins of yoga last night & could definitely feel it in my arms & hips afterwards.

Glad to hear my baby talk hasn’t been too dull. DS slept a bit better, I think the cold is just annoying him. If I try to unblock his nose he screams like a banshee, I have a saline spray and he struggles to get away as soon as he sees it now!

sukeyboo I hope you manage to make the changes you want to, you sound like it’s something you really need to do for yourself so good luck. sugarbaby is right in everything she says in her post.

sugarbaby I look forward to reading your spending thread.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

PAD started 27/01/09 - £9575 extra paid off debt. Total Debt paid off £48,366.86
    Loan £3543.17, CC 0% BT £892, Car loans £22,879.88

Have a Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
    • chanie
    • By chanie 4th Jan 18, 3:00 PM
    • 1,812 Posts
    • 9,168 Thanks
    chanie
    I'm also going to be cheeky and see if you could pop along to my diary as well (link in my signature!!! - called 2017 Spend Less, Live More)
    2018 challenge to save £1000
    Spend less - £137.66
    Live more - £70.05
    My spending diary - Spend Less, Live More
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5576179
    • maddiemay
    • By maddiemay 4th Jan 18, 3:01 PM
    • 3,205 Posts
    • 29,295 Thanks
    maddiemay
    LL - some great ideas, thank you. I am going for Simply the best (I can be).

Today I have been to my PT session, and did well even after a couple of weeks off and have eaten sardines on gf toast for lunch to get in one of my portions of oily fish for this week (where is the feeling virtuous smiley when I need it>)

I have also previewed an NHS Seated Pilates lesson, the early part of which looks doable and a couple of seated excercise vids are saved on my tablet for alternating with the Pilates one, need to look them out and get them up on laptop.
    • chanie
    • By chanie 4th Jan 18, 4:01 PM
    • 1,812 Posts
    • 9,168 Thanks
    chanie
    I ordered two pairs of thermal jeggings from Uniqlo which I picked up today after they'd taken the legs up. Whilst there, I also bought a dark green jersey top, reduced to £5.
    2018 challenge to save £1000
    Spend less - £137.66
    Live more - £70.05
    My spending diary - Spend Less, Live More
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5576179
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 4th Jan 18, 6:40 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 177 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Hello, may I join please? lessonlearned told me about you lovely lot on another thread <waves to LL>

Became single in July last year and am learning to be 'me' again, with a 13 year old daughter who doesn't need me so much in practical ways I have more time to devote to frumpy self! I turn 50 this year and want to do it in style.

I need a haircut and 2 stone of my menopausal tummy but my skin is OK and my hair is thick and strong so we have things to work with.

My Christmas was largely paid for with vouchers and points so I have been to the sales for a few pampering treats including a reduced perfume gift set and some Ted Baker sets which look pretty in my boudoir <it will be a boudoir one day!>
    I also treated myself to this fab bag https://www.myexquisiteshop.com/products/quilted-leather-shoulder-bag which I thought was rather Chanelesque but without the hefty price tag, they do have some nice bits I must say.

I have a new business to build selling homewares so I hope 2018 is the year I get rich and get glowing - a tad ambitious but hey we can rebuild this woman (can't we?)
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 4th Jan 18, 10:37 PM
    • 10,334 Posts
    • 58,982 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Hello lovely ladies.....

Sukeyboo.....I agree with and echo everything SUgarbaby said.

Please stick around and please continue to post.......anything at all.........your thoughts, your hopes, dreams and aspirations, your goals, your successes, your setbacks. This thread and the lovely ladies will support and encourage you every step of the way. You are not boring, you have just lost your way is all.

I am not exaggerating when I say This thread was my lifesaver. I was in such a dark place. Caring for my husband, having to put him in a nursing home, watching him die. At the same time staring bankruptcy in the face. There were times I just wanted to stay in bed and pull the duvet over my head.

I’ve come a long way......but I didn’t do it alone. I had the friendship and, dare I say it, the love and affection of my virtual friends on here to light me through that long dark tunnel.

Sukey......you just need to find yourself again...... be patient, baby steps. Learn to love yourself and the rest will follow.
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 04-01-2018 at 10:47 PM.
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 4th Jan 18, 10:45 PM
    • 10,334 Posts
    • 58,982 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Hello LW......good to see you over here. Stick with it......you’ll be both fabulous and a millionaire before you know it.

Hello and welcome to all our newbies. Lovely to see you all.

Re Pilates......yes, I can thoroughly recommend it. Great for improving flexibility and easing aches and pains. In the long term it elongates muscles so helps prevent height loss as we age, improves posture and lessens the risk of the dreaded “dowagers hump”.

Well I’m packed, have had my hair done and my steroid injection. Tomorrow I need to rest my leg so I will be handsewing - altering one of my evening dresses, giving myself a manicure, pedicure, eyebrow tidy, face mask etc.

The house is clean, just need to clean out the fridge and that’s about it.
    Last edited by lessonlearned; 04-01-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    • sukeyboo
    • By sukeyboo 5th Jan 18, 10:06 AM
    • 800 Posts
    • 6,272 Thanks
    sukeyboo
    Morning all

Thank you for your kind words and sound advice sugarbaby, Butterfliesarepretty, sashybo & LL.

sugarbaby - we do have UK holidays although last year was the first one since 2014 as our finances were a bit strapped before then. I would love to try some different things and visit new areas in the UK, for instance, I have never been to Scotland or the Lake District and would love to go but unfortunately OH is very much a 'stick-in-the-mud' and nearly always wants to go back to the same old places that he has known since his childhood - although I am trying to encourage him to try somewhere new for our holiday this year

Butterfliesarepretty - I have thought about leaving him on occasions - we went through a stage a many years ago where he didn't want me going out anywhere without him (apart from work that is ) and I found that really hard to deal with but we have got past that now. I do have the occasional spa day (I try to do about 4 a year if I can afford it) which I really enjoy but because OH doesn't drive and we live in a fairly rural area I never get any time at home on my own which can be very 'suffocating'

sashybo - I am determined to try and make small changes as and when I can as you are right I need to do this for my self-esteem. I am hoping to join a Pilates class once I reduce my hours as the only one local to me is during the day.

LL - I intend to keep posting - as I said in my last post - I don't have any close female friends and I consider you ladies my 'virtual friends' - you are the only ones I have confided in about this. Sounds like you are ready for the off - have a wonderful time

Welcome to all the newbies that have joined the thread - I look forward to hearing more about you all
    • mrs motivated
    • By mrs motivated 5th Jan 18, 10:08 AM
    • 1,117 Posts
    • 4,310 Thanks
    mrs motivated
    Shashybo and LL thanks for the tips about pilates and yoga I will definitely check out Yoga with Adriene. you proper made me chuckle about the dowagers hump and it certainly motivated me to look up local pilates classes.

chanie I am looking forward to reading your diary later today, I'm sure it will be a good read.

Sukeyboo my heart went out to you, but you have received some good advice. Stick around on here and your confidence will grow. I too was in a controlling relationship and it is easy to lose sight of who you are. But start with baby steps as LL suggested and with each step you will start to feel more empowered.

Right on to fabbing...hair, makeup done, perfume on (I'm on a mission to use up one bottle before starting another and with 3 new ones arriving from Santa it should be ages before i need to buy any). Nail and eyebrow appointment booked for next Friday, My hair is very blonde and therefore my eyebrows are almost non existent so having HD brows next week to make sure I'm happy with the shape and then having them microbladed a few weeks later

I have also joined the crazy clothes challenge on the Debt Free challenges board, and have given myself a £400 budget for the year. This is really to stop me buying more clothes, when I already have so many things I hardly/never wear because they are a) to small or b) forgotten I had them or c) not quite feeling fab enough to wear them yet.

Have a lovely weekend everyone. x
    Well Behaved women seldom make history

Accessible EF #152 £1000/£1000

Vets EF £2000/£2000
    • sashybo
    • By sashybo 5th Jan 18, 12:56 PM
    • 2,521 Posts
    • 19,212 Thanks
    sashybo
    Hi ladies, just popping in for a visit whilst DS naps. I had a lovely wake up at 5am this morning as DS was crying & when I went into see him he had had a poo explosion all up his back. So a full wardrobe change, including baby sleeping bag. Poor boy.

Managed another 35 mins of yoga last night & definitely feeling it in my arms & around my core this morning. Feel like I'm already standing & sitting much straighter rather than the "Mr Burns" posture as Adriene describes it.

I need to find some jeans and or jeggings that fit better, I have a real problem with them sliding down all the time instead of staying at my waist. I also have the added issue of "sturdy" calves so can't really wear skinny jeans at all as they get stuck at the aforementioned calves. I really don't have a pair of jeans/jeggings that fit properly and don't know where to start looking. I have to do a lot of kneeling/bending with DS & don't want the dreaded builder's bum situation.

Have booked the family dental check up so hopefully will get a scale & polish as feel my teeth are looking a bit yellow. Hope DS doesn't bite the dentist like he bites me when I try to check his teeth.

sukeyboo glad to see you back & nice to hear about your plans. I agree that alone time is important so hope you manage to get that.

mrs motivated the clothes challenge sounds a good idea, maybe something I should think about also.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

PAD started 27/01/09 - £9575 extra paid off debt. Total Debt paid off £48,366.86
    Loan £3543.17, CC 0% BT £892, Car loans £22,879.88

Have a Debt Free Diary to try & keep spending in check.
    • LuxuryWoman
    • By LuxuryWoman 5th Jan 18, 1:27 PM
    • 102 Posts
    • 177 Thanks
    LuxuryWoman
    Morning all
    mrsmotivated I think I'm aiming for no new clothes this year, I have lots of lovely things but work from home and rarely go out so I don't really need anything new - shoes though and bags are my weakness.

I'll get to know you all soon, and read back a bit. Really need a trim and my longest nail has a nasty split in it which I hope I can grow out. Diet not going so well, we still have a house full of goodies from Xmas and I had a prawn sandwich for breakfast just fancied it!

Have a fabulous day and I hope to join in when time allows, meantime stay fab!
    • lessonlearned
    • By lessonlearned 5th Jan 18, 2:04 PM
    • 10,334 Posts
    • 58,982 Thanks
    lessonlearned
    Minor panic this Morning. Woke up knowing something was very wrong with my er hem “lady Garden”. Took a look and there sure enough a nasty lesion on my labia.

I have had issues with abscesses in the past that required surgery so went straight to my GP. Luckily it hasnt reached the full blown abscess stage and he’s confident it will respond to treatment. He has given me two courses of antibiotics (more stomach problems of course) - one for now and a further course if required. He’s also given me a letter stating I’m fit to travel.

(Abscess can be very serious if not dealt with properly, leading to septicaemia so I was quick to act, having had two previous ones).

I thought I’d better contact the insurance company and let them know. It needs to go back to underwriting and there will probably be an increase in premium. But, it’s a good job I did, because if anything happened and it turned into an abscess I wouldn’t have been covered.

You have to be so careful with insurance. You have to give full disclosure of every minor detail or you invalidate the policy.

I feel a bit grim, running a temperature and a blinding headache so just taking it easy. Hopefully I’ll be ok in a day or two once the antibiotics kick in. Lots of salt baths. I have ordered a portable travel bidet to continue the salt baths because there will only be a shower on board.

I have had gynae problems all my life but I have been more fortunate than some women. Managed to avoid major surgery such as a hysterectomy so far. Both my DILs have similar issues too, bless them. Oh the joys of being a woman......

.I made the GP laugh. Because I said well at least it’s unlikely to be an STD because I have been celibate for 12 years.

LW. I have developed a split in one of my nails too. No idea what has caused it. I just have to keep it really short. I am beginning to get “old lady nails” - with quite deep vertical ridges. I was interested to see about gel nail polish which apparently can hide all manner f imperfections. I will definitely look into that. I also have some marks on my nails and a slight loosening of the nail bed, which are apparently a Pointer to thyroid issues so I have been trying to heal my thyroid and boost my adrenal glands.

I depleted my adrenal glands because I was living on adrenaline for so long. I was literally running on empty for years. You cannot heal your thyroid without first treating the adrenals. It’s a long process but I am getting steadily stronger and healthier.

Although of course things like lady garden infections are a sure sign that your body chemistry isn’t quite right. I am wondering if the recent vaccinations caused a minor blip. I had six different serums running through my blood stream. Thats a lot to deal with all in one go.

I have decided to go on a “clothes diet too”. Honestly I have wardrobes full. Although of course if I did spot an amazing charity shop bargain........

Not sure I could face prawns first thing in the morning.... although I watched the Hairy Bikers last night on the Mediterranean jaunt. The food really is amazing and they were eating some kind of seafood thing for breakfast.

I do have some left over octopus last night. Delicious.
    • maman
    • By maman 5th Jan 18, 2:51 PM
    • 17,340 Posts
    • 103,827 Thanks
    maman
    Fingers crossed the antibiotics will kick in soon LL. You have to start feeling better before your trip.

I feel for you sukey. Being positive though, it's not you who is isolated and unable to get around so although I can see why you feel a bit suffocated you will be able to get out. The Spa days sound great. Do you use Groupon?

Not sure what to suggest for jeans sashy. I find the only way is to keep trying them on until you find a good pair. I have everything from White Company through TK Maxx and Sainsbury's to TKMaxx. The Sainsbury's straight leg might be worth a try if you can't wear skinnies.

Some news to share: I have a big birthday coming up in March and DH has persuaded me to have a party. I was for going away just the two of us. What we've decided is a Sunday lunch at a country hotel for about 50 people. So It'll be essential I look absolutely fabulous. I might even buy a new dress!
    • maddiemay
    • By maddiemay 5th Jan 18, 2:54 PM
    • 3,205 Posts
    • 29,295 Thanks
    maddiemay
    Just a quick post for now, lovely to see new faces, as others have said keep posting, I certainly have missed posting and will try and keep up from now on.

LL - I hope that the AB's kick in soon, do you have probiotics that you can take with you? I feel sure that it was AB's 2 years ago that messed up my digestive system, still trying to sort it out
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,110Posts Today

9,168Users online

Martin's Twitter