Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • delow
    • By delow 18th Dec 17, 4:26 PM
    • 14Posts
    • 3Thanks
    delow
    popla didn't get pdf so i obviously lost , what now?
    • 18th Dec 17, 4:26 PM
    popla didn't get pdf so i obviously lost , what now? 18th Dec 17 at 4:26 PM
    Hi I put together a 9 page pdf with great help and advice from this forum and sent it to popla as a pdf with no way of knowing if they got it ( as its not an email ) i received nothing back from them saying that all they had from me where the words " my popla appeal is in this pdf " so obviously i lost . I sent them a few emails back and forth explaining that this was slightly unfair and i hadn't had a fair appeal but it fell on deaf ears . This was about 3 months ago and i haven't heard anything from parking eye until today , now they have sent me a " letter before county court claim " stating that if it go's to court i will have to pay an additional £50 solicitors few plus £25 court fee. Just seeing what my options are now , i still have to 9 page pdf on my computer . Would it be worth going to court with this ? Thanks
Page 2
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 10th Jan 18, 9:06 PM
    • 5,206 Posts
    • 3,668 Thanks
    KeithP
    Probably a good idea to remove that Without prejudice save to costs wording.
    You may well want to produce that document in court.

Your point 5, genuine pre-estimate of any loss, has no weight since Beavis.

Also, not sure where you got that text from, but there hasn't been an Annex A in the PD for years.

Can you find a more recent version?
    There are two recent LBC response letters linked from post #2 of the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread.
    Last edited by KeithP; 10-01-2018 at 9:15 PM.
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 10th Jan 18, 9:18 PM
    • 52,924 Posts
    • 66,467 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    I just tried to see if i could find my original post from last year and it's taken my about 15 mins to refind these messages
    If you click on a username (including your own username) you can click 'see posts' in about 0.005 seconds.

(Without prejudice save to costs)
    5 The charge is not a genuine pre-estimate of any loss to your company
    Remove those (both). No idea where you found that. Somehow you are reading really OLD posts, when you search. Not sure why, we have hundreds of 2017 examples.
    Last edited by Coupon-mad; 10-01-2018 at 9:21 PM.
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• Ralph-y
    • By Ralph-y 11th Jan 18, 11:14 AM
    • 2,431 Posts
    • 2,980 Thanks
    Ralph-y
    are you using a mobile to browse ?

if so then the use of a PC/laptop will help in navigating the forum ...

Ralph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

294Posts Today

2,642Users online

Martin's Twitter