Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Corne_lab
    • By Corne_lab 13th Dec 17, 10:47 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Corne_lab
    Azimo - Free £10 - International money transfer service
    • 13th Dec 17, 10:47 PM
    Azimo - Free £10 - International money transfer service 13th Dec 17 at 10:47 PM
    Azimo offers a digital alternative to traditional cash-based money transfer operators to send money abroad. Azimoís sleek website, Android and iOS mobile apps allow you to send money conveniently from anywhere and at any time. You can pay for your transfer by making a local bank transfer, with your debit or credit card, or with an online direct payment method such as SOFORT ‹berweisung.

What makes Azimo stand out are the number of countries you can send to and the breadth of ways your money can be delivered. With Azimo, you can send money to over 190 countries around the world in 80 different currencies. The money can be received in a variety of ways, such as the traditional cash pickup in over 270,000 locations or credit to a bank account of over 20,000 banks, to sending to a mobile wallet or having cash delivered at your recipientís home.

Azimo is a great choice for migrants sending money back to their home country. Azimoís service is translated in 10 different languages, so thereís a good chance that you can use them in your mother tongue. Their fees and exchange rates make them considerably cheaper than banks or money transfer operators in most cases. They have served hundreds of thousands of customers, who have left them excellent reviews on Trustpilot.

My referral code is CORNEL1
    You get £10 and I get £10 after your first transaction of a £100 or more.
    Last edited by Corne_lab; 14-12-2017 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Page 1
    • OceanSound
    • By OceanSound 12th Jan 18, 6:20 AM
    • 34 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    OceanSound
    • 12th Jan 18, 6:20 AM
    • 12th Jan 18, 6:20 AM
    Hi,

I want to transfer from UK to Commonwealth Bank AUS. When I go to do the transfer on Azimo I only see the SWIFT option. Could there be any charges/fees from intermediary banks?

The Azimo terms and conditions say they are not responsible for fees that sending or receiving banks charge. Nothing about intermediary bank fees.

Does Azimo do the transfer as a local transfer?, similar to Transferwise?

cheers,

OceanSound.
    Last edited by OceanSound; 12-01-2018 at 7:33 AM. Reason: correct error
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,331Posts Today

8,589Users online

Martin's Twitter