Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,540Posts
    • 1,518Thanks
    essex boy
    317 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    317 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 7
    • Chris Emmerson
    • By Chris Emmerson 8th Jan 18, 11:37 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    Chris Emmerson
    Should be in your inbox
    let me know how that one works out i usually have a few codes spare everyday ill try share them with anyone who misses a day

Hi Chris

I'm looking for yesterday's sun savers code as my local shops ran out. I'll PM you if yours is still available.
    Originally posted by Ddukes90
    • Gerrard17
    • By Gerrard17 8th Jan 18, 12:33 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gerrard17
    Hi all, new to this so I'd appreciate a bit of help please. Got a 3 and a 1 year old and are looking at going to a park in the south of france around end of June / beginning of July. Really flexible with dates and I've seen 4 parks which I like the look of all in the same area so I'd be literally happy with any of the 4 parks on any of the 4 dates I intend to put as my choices within 3 or 4 weeks timeframe. Am I likely to get a one of these parks on one of these dates? i.e. are you guaranteed to get at least 1 choice on 1 date or could they turn around and say we have no availability for any of the parks on any of the dates? I dont have sun savers or vip so would be booking on the monday with the 4 letter word codes. Ideally, I'd like to go for a week so whats the best way of achieving this? Do they ever offer more than the 3 / 4 nights? It seems unlikely I'd be able to secure consecutive dates if I applied twice? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 2:14 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hi all, new to this so I'd appreciate a bit of help please. Got a 3 and a 1 year old and are looking at going to a park in the south of france around end of June / beginning of July. Really flexible with dates and I've seen 4 parks which I like the look of all in the same area so I'd be literally happy with any of the 4 parks on any of the 4 dates I intend to put as my choices within 3 or 4 weeks timeframe. Am I likely to get a one of these parks on one of these dates? i.e. are you guaranteed to get at least 1 choice on 1 date or could they turn around and say we have no availability for any of the parks on any of the dates? I dont have sun savers or vip so would be booking on the monday with the 4 letter word codes. Ideally, I'd like to go for a week so whats the best way of achieving this? Do they ever offer more than the 3 / 4 nights? It seems unlikely I'd be able to secure consecutive dates if I applied twice? Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
    Originally posted by Gerrard17

With Holidays outside the UK you have the option of a 7 night Holiday.
    Being outside School Holidays you stand a good chance of getting something.
    If they don't have the exact dates you want they could offer you something close to it.

Have you tried the Daily Mail thread?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5765777

Costs nothing to try as I have posted all the codes needed.
    Probably a little more expensive, but worth it to get what you want.
    • Gerrard17
    • By Gerrard17 8th Jan 18, 2:31 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gerrard17
    Hi Essex Boy, thankyou for your response.

I have looked at the Daily Mail holidays and the parks I am looking at are coming in at around £350 - 400 for a week which is more than I wanted to spend really.

I wasn't aware of the 7 day abroad Holidays - do they still only cost £15pp?
    • Sabino
    • By Sabino 8th Jan 18, 3:16 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Sabino
    Hi Essex Boy, thankyou for your response.

I have looked at the Daily Mail holidays and the parks I am looking at are coming in at around £350 - 400 for a week which is more than I wanted to spend really.

I wasn't aware of the 7 day abroad Holidays - do they still only cost £15pp?
    The 7 days are made up of a 4 day (Mon-Fri) and a 3 day (Fri-Mon) both are £15 each (x4)
    Therefore, £120. Plus extras, of course.
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 8th Jan 18, 4:15 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    The 7 days are made up of a 4 day (Mon-Fri) and a 3 day (Fri-Mon) both are £15 each (x4)
    Therefore, £120. Plus extras, of course.
    Originally posted by Sabino
    it is £15pp per break, so for larger families (more than 4) the basic cost would be more than £120 + any applicable extra's list by the park.
    • Gerrard17
    • By Gerrard17 8th Jan 18, 4:32 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gerrard17
    Thanks both. Another question if I may - are the entertainment passes added extras at the French Parks or does it not work like that. Ive been to eurocamps in the past and dont remember paying extra for entertainment etc like you do in the UK?
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 5:32 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Thanks both. Another question if I may - are the entertainment passes added extras at the French Parks or does it not work like that. Ive been to eurocamps in the past and dont remember paying extra for entertainment etc like you do in the UK?
    The entertainment passes outside the UK are usually free
    You do have to pay either £15 damage insurance non refundable or £100 refundable deposit
    Also youíre expected to clean the caravan to a decent standard before leaving
    • Chris4891
    • By Chris4891 8th Jan 18, 8:21 PM
    • 24 Posts
    • 242 Thanks
    Chris4891
    Are these codes universal? My wife has tried using them and they come back as invalid. Should we have started inputting them on Saturday?
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 8th Jan 18, 8:42 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Are these codes universal? My wife has tried using them and they come back as invalid. Should we have started inputting them on Saturday?
    Originally posted by Chris4891
    The code words I provide are for booking on Monday when the main booking office opens
    Sun Saver app/ website is for unique Sun Saver codes only
    • i Love Holidays
    • By i Love Holidays 8th Jan 18, 10:31 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    i Love Holidays
    VIP Code
    Hi,
    I've been booing the Sun holidays for 10 years +, but I have not received a VIP code for this latest offer.
    I emailed the Sun regarding this a couple of days ago, but have had any response as yet.
    We always book with some family friends, they have received a VIP code, which means they will be able to book a day earlier than my family, and may not get holidays together this year ;(

Can anyone offer any help/advice regarding the VIP code?

Many thanks and good luck to everyone getting the holiday they want xx
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Jan 18, 1:20 AM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Hi,
    I've been booing the Sun holidays for 10 years +, but I have not received a VIP code for this latest offer.
    I emailed the Sun regarding this a couple of days ago, but have had any response as yet.
    We always book with some family friends, they have received a VIP code, which means they will be able to book a day earlier than my family, and may not get holidays together this year ;(

Can anyone offer any help/advice regarding the VIP code?

Many thanks and good luck to everyone getting the holiday they want xx
    Originally posted by i Love Holidays
    Please check your PM box
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Jan 18, 8:43 AM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Today’s code word is STAY
    • Wilko1978
    • By Wilko1978 9th Jan 18, 8:53 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Wilko1978
    Sunday Sun Savers Code
    Hi, I missed the unique Sun Savers code on Sunday. Appreciate this is a long shot but does anyone have a spare?
    Thanks
    • tastybitz
    • By tastybitz 9th Jan 18, 12:00 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tastybitz
    I have logged in to sun savers but when I try to put the days code in it changes 1 letter so don't know what to do ??
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Jan 18, 1:19 PM
    • 1,540 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    I have logged in to sun savers but when I try to put the days code in it changes 1 letter so don't know what to do ??
    Originally posted by tastybitz
    You canít enter Codewords into Sun Savers
    Sun Savers have their own unique codes
    The codewords are for the main booking office on Monday
    • Glitterbug1973
    • By Glitterbug1973 9th Jan 18, 2:14 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Glitterbug1973
    Sun Saver Code Sunday 8th Jan - Need / Swop for Todays
    Hi

Anyone got a spare Sun Savers Code from last Sunday please? Got totally confused with the codes etc.!

I have a spare Sun Savers Code for today if anyone is interested in it?

Thanks
    • SamW
    • By SamW 9th Jan 18, 6:02 PM
    • 316 Posts
    • 7,090 Thanks
    SamW
    Hi everyone
    If anyone happens to have a spare SunSavers code from Saturday's Sun lying around - could I have it please? I went to enter ours online and it said that someone had already used it!

Cheeky monkeys must have entered it from the paper and not actually bought it!

Thanks
    S
    • jacquie Urquhart
    • By jacquie Urquhart 9th Jan 18, 6:58 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    jacquie Urquhart
    Hi
    Can anyone give me Saturday 6 th & Sunday 7 th sun saver codes please my husband through out the papers before I took a note of code s please

Thanks Jacquie
    Inverness
    • koobkool
    • By koobkool 9th Jan 18, 9:17 PM
    • 37 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    koobkool
    I have a spare monday code if any member needs it?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,938Posts Today

10,623Users online

Martin's Twitter