Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,539Posts
    • 1,518Thanks
    essex boy
    864 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    864 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 12
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 1:34 PM
    • 1,539 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    No, they need to be codes from different days. You can however book the 16th of March at Haven Presthaven today for £10 PP, using the Daily Mail promotion (see link below)

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73632540
    Originally posted by bitm2007
    Ah ok, so buying another paper wonít count.

Have I missed a day or do some people get priority?

Thank you for looking at wales for me x
    Originally posted by moreofthegoodstuff
    Some people got sent a vIP Sun Saver code through the post or email
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 1:58 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Thank you. Stupidly didn’t realise you have to pay x4 so making it quite a lot for two people. I’m guessing the sun will be the same kind of prices tomorrow. £170 for a nicer caravan in March is a lot though.
    Sun will be 50p per person less, but you will still have to pay for 4 people, and the extra's will be the same. There are however dates where you don't have to pay the extra's however, but none are at weekend's at Haven Presthaven this year (see link below)

https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail/free-park-dates
    Last edited by bitm2007; 13-01-2018 at 2:01 PM.
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 2:23 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    Sun will be 50p per person less, but you will still have to pay for 4 people, and the extra's will be the same. There are however dates where you don't have to pay the extra's however, but none are at weekend's at Haven Presthaven this year (see link below)

https://www.mailholidayparks.co.uk/dailymail/free-park-dates
    Thank you- so the prestige caravans are a bit more (around £33 pp pn) I donít mind booking a more basic caravan but unlike the haven site, you canít choose a newer model. Itís around £100 for comfort plus, but I donít want an old caravan as some can be horrible. Trying to decide what to do.

Does anyone know if you can add cots to the booking?
    • Katelynneedsadvice
    • By Katelynneedsadvice 13th Jan 18, 2:24 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Katelynneedsadvice
    Sun holiday codes
    Hi can you help? I've collected the codes i thought I needed to book a break (i have a priority code) and it turns out I've collected the wrong ones.... Easy etc

can anyone help with the 8 digit codes at all?

thanks in advance!!
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 2:27 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    Hi can you help? I've collected the codes i thought I needed to book a break (i have a priority code) and it turns out I've collected the wrong ones.... Easy etc

can anyone help with the 8 digit codes at all?

thanks in advance!!
    Originally posted by Katelynneedsadvice
    They are individual to each paper so nobody will have 8 spare.
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 2:38 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Thank you- so the prestige caravans are a bit more (around £33 pp pn) I don’t mind booking a more basic caravan but unlike the haven site, you can’t choose a newer model. It’s around £100 for comfort plus, but I don’t want an old caravan as some can be horrible. Trying to decide what to do.

Does anyone know if you can add cots to the booking?
    There are four levels of accommodation available in the Sun promotion priced at £9.50, £14.50, £19.50 and £32.50, the premier plus (prestiage) caravan being the best most expensive, although all types are not available at all parks. I normally book the standard (comfort) accomodation , but quite often get a free upgrade (maybe because we are now all adults).
    Last edited by bitm2007; 13-01-2018 at 2:41 PM.
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 3:09 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    There are four levels of accommodation available in the Sun promotion priced at £9.50, £14.50, £19.50 and £32.50, the premier plus (prestiage) caravan being the best most expensive, although all types are not available at all parks. I normally book the standard (comfort) accomodation , but quite often get a free upgrade (maybe because we are now all adults).
    Thanks for your help! What is the £19.50 caravan?
    • Katelynneedsadvice
    • By Katelynneedsadvice 13th Jan 18, 3:09 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Katelynneedsadvice
    Thank you my daft fault!
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 3:16 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Thanks for your help! What is the £19.50 caravan?
    The main benefit is an extra two foot of width (12 foot, not 10), which does make a difference especially in the bedroom's.

Premier Plus/Pestiage
    The very best caravans in our offer. These are ultra-modern, 12ft wide caravans that are superbly fitted with modern, stylish fittings, central heating throughout and double glazing. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight, bed linen is included and beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Extra Wide/Super Plus
    These caravans are spacious, modern and 12ft wide. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight and featuring higher quality fittings and stylish interiors. As a minimum, these have heating in the lounge area. If you hire bed linen, beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Plus/Standard Plus
    Comfort Plus caravans have all the features of a Comfort caravan but come with the added benefit of multi-room heating. Plus, if bed linen is hired, beds will be made up for arrival. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.

Comfort/Standard
    Comfort caravans are 10ft wide and available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight. Comfortable and well fitted, Comfort caravans have a gas or electric fire in the lounge area. Bed linen is available for hire but beds will not be made up. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.
    Last edited by bitm2007; 13-01-2018 at 3:28 PM.
    • scottishnellie
    • By scottishnellie 13th Jan 18, 3:16 PM
    • 223 Posts
    • 226 Thanks
    scottishnellie
    I've been a dafty - please help!
    I have a priority sun saver code I was sent.

I stupidly thought it was the words being published on here I needed to use it, and didn't collect the papers.

What are my options now?

Will I be able to book using the words from Monday?

Or do I need to start collecting sun saver codes from today?
    • Fettucinisue
    • By Fettucinisue 13th Jan 18, 3:31 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fettucinisue
    I have a priority sun saver code I was sent.

I stupidly thought it was the words being published on here I needed to use it, and didn't collect the papers.

What are my options now?

Or do I need to start collecting sun saver codes from today?
    Originally posted by scottishnellie

I've done exactly the same - duh - I really must stop skim reading everything.... good luck for Monday!
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 3:38 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    The main benefit is an extra two foot of width (12 foot, not 10), which does make a difference especially in the bedroom's.

Premier Plus/Pestiage
    The very best caravans in our offer. These are ultra-modern, 12ft wide caravans that are superbly fitted with modern, stylish fittings, central heating throughout and double glazing. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight, bed linen is included and beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Extra Wide/Super Plus
    These caravans are spacious, modern and 12ft wide. Available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight and featuring higher quality fittings and stylish interiors. As a minimum, these have heating in the lounge area. If you hire bed linen, beds will be made up for your arrival. Earlier check in time at 3pm.

Comfort Plus/Standard Plus
    Comfort Plus caravans have all the features of a Comfort caravan but come with the added benefit of multi-room heating. Plus, if bed linen is hired, beds will be made up for arrival. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.

Comfort/Standard
    Comfort caravans are 10ft wide and available with two or three bedrooms sleeping up to eight. Comfortable and well fitted, Comfort caravans have a gas or electric fire in the lounge area. Bed linen is available for hire but beds will not be made up. Check in time is 4pm. Please note that this accommodation may be a chalet, apartment, or caravan.
    Very helpful, cheers for your help!
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 13th Jan 18, 3:41 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 3,212 Thanks
    bazzyb

Originally posted by scottishnellie
    Yes.

• moneysaving_madman
    • By moneysaving_madman 13th Jan 18, 3:58 PM
    • 60 Posts
    • 84 Thanks
    moneysaving_madman
    I tried to get whit week in May last promotion just after midnight as soon as the code got leaked and there was nothing.. Parks don't need to sell their hols through the sun for that week (despite dates being listed) So naughty. I went for Easter hols this time which is easier to get. Nothing for May week again.
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 6:20 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    I tried to get whit week in May last promotion just after midnight as soon as the code got leaked and there was nothing.. Parks don't need to sell their hols through the sun for that week (despite dates being listed) So naughty. I went for Easter hols this time which is easier to get. Nothing for May week again.
    Originally posted by moneysaving_madman
    What was available has probably sold earlier this month in the Daily Mail and Local Newspaper holiday promotion.
    • Tina Badley
    • By Tina Badley 13th Jan 18, 7:31 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Tina Badley
    Does anyone have codes for Bristol Post Breakfree holidays? Iíve got 5 but need another.
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 7:49 PM
    • 1,539 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Does anyone have codes for Bristol Post Breakfree holidays? Iíve got 5 but need another.
    Originally posted by Tina Badley
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73690661#post73690661
    • Fzzzbucks
    • By Fzzzbucks 13th Jan 18, 8:20 PM
    • 111 Posts
    • 2,090 Thanks
    Fzzzbucks
    Daft question, but is anyone else having problems with the codes? I've got a VIP bonus code that went in fine, but if I try and type in any of the others such as Easy, Bath, Pink, etc it changes one of the letters for a number (both phone and on laptop). For the ones it doesn't change letters for numbers it says the code isn't valid (echo is one of these).
    • bazzyb
    • By bazzyb 13th Jan 18, 9:01 PM
    • 1,081 Posts
    • 3,212 Thanks
    bazzyb
    Daft question, but is anyone else having problems with the codes? I've got a VIP bonus code that went in fine, but if I try and type in any of the others such as Easy, Bath, Pink, etc it changes one of the letters for a number (both phone and on laptop). For the ones it doesn't change letters for numbers it says the code isn't valid (echo is one of these).
    Originally posted by Fzzzbucks
    Please, this has been answered so many times on this thread already. You're putting the wrong codes in the wrong place. Read the numerous other posts before yours.
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 10:54 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Originally posted by Tina Badley
    The 6 codes I used for the local newspaper promotion are

1: CHUMS
    2: DAFFODILS
    3: SHINE
    4: RIPPLE
    5: DUNES
    6: DANCE
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

202Posts Today

1,554Users online

Martin's Twitter