Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    • 1,539Posts
    • 1,518Thanks
    essex boy
    843 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018
    • 9th Dec 17, 10:43 AM
    843 WOW
    Sun Holiday Codes January 2018 9th Dec 17 at 10:43 AM
    Starting in the Sun Newspaper on Saturday January 6th
    With Sun Savers, join and collect 9 Sun Saver codes from January 6th till Sunday January 14th consecutively to enable booking on the Sunday 14th January.
    With codewords to book online collect 10 token codewords printed in the Sun from Saturday 6th January to enable booking from Monday 15th January.
    Or by post collect 10 tokens from the Sun and send off with the booking form,etc

If you've booked a Sun Holiday within the last 2 years watch out for your email/ and /or Postbox for a VIP Sun Savers code.
    It should arrive in the first week of January.

You'll need that to get priority access as it would count as one of the 9 Sun Saver codes you need.
    That means using your VIP Sun Saver code you'll be able to book your Holiday on Saturday 13th January.

That's one day before normal Sun Savers and 2 days before the main booking office is open.

Dates are as follows

February Half Term from £9.50
    4 nights
    February 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    February 2,9,16,23

Holidays from £9.50
    4 nights
    March 5,12,19,26
    April 16,23,30
    May 7,14,21
    September 3,10,17,24
    October 1,8,15,29
    November 5,12,19,26

3 nights
    March 2,9,16,23
    April 13,20,27
    May 4,11,18
    September 7,14,21,28
    October 5,12,19,26
    November 2,9,16,23,30

Holidays from £15
    4 nights
    April 2,9
    May 28
    June 4,11,18,25
    July 2,9,16
    August 27
    October 22

3 nights
    March 30
    April 6
    May 25
    June 1,8,15,22,29
    July 6,13,20
    August 24, 31

I'll edit all codewords needed to book online into the first post here for easy access.

Saturday 6th January.. EASY
    Sunday 7th January.... BATH
    Monday 8th January ... LAKE
    Tuesday 9th January ... STAY
    Wednesday 10th January .. PINK
    Thursday 11th January ..... COST
    Friday 12th January .......... ECHO
    Saturday 13th January ...... BOND
    Sunday 14th January ........ CAPE
    Monday 15th January ........ HERE

Sun Savers log into your account to book
    The code word booking office for others is here
    https://club950.co.uk/
    Last edited by essex boy; 15-01-2018 at 12:51 AM.
Page 11
    • Jackosmrs
    • By Jackosmrs 13th Jan 18, 9:27 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jackosmrs
    i think i have a spare sunday sun saver code if you would like it
    Originally posted by Chris Emmerson
    Do our by any chance still have this... I am only this code missing that's stopping me rim booking today☹️☹️
    • Maclairey
    • By Maclairey 13th Jan 18, 9:38 AM
    • 71 Posts
    • 1,932 Thanks
    Maclairey
    The Daily Mail promotion still has availability for the 20th of August in most area's (Cornwall, Devon, North/Wales, Linc/York/North East, Scotland, Hampshire, Sussex/Kent.

The codes and booking details for these hols were kindly provided by Essex Boy in the MSE following thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73632540
    Originally posted by bitm2007
    Thanks but there is nothing in Devon or Cornwall in 27 August.
    2014 Best Win : TV, Home Cinema and iPad bundle
    2015 Best Win : 0.40ct Diamond Solitaire Earrings
    2016 Best Win: £300 Love2Shop Vouchers

2017: Patiently waiting for first win of the year
    • martin1976
    • By martin1976 13th Jan 18, 9:38 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    martin1976
    Crashed while I was making payment, but I've got the payment confirmation email. Do you just get the one email at this point?

Think I might be in, won't load anything now.
    • kezjofitzy
    • By kezjofitzy 13th Jan 18, 10:00 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kezjofitzy
    Hello all
    I have just joined this forum. I joined Sun Savers last week and having been buying all my papers all week. Just sat down to put all my Sun Savers codes in and it is saying the code in Sunday 7th January paper has already entered. Does anyone have a spare Sunday 7th code or VIP code as I can only book holidays for school holidays. Am happy to buy 2 papers today if someone would like to swap.
    Many thanks in advance
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 10:05 AM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Thanks but there is nothing in Devon or Cornwall in 27 August.
    Originally posted by Maclairey
    My mistake, Aug 20th isn't even a hol's date, I think I must have clicked July 20th. Earliest August date available in Cornwall appears to be the 31st Aug at Park Resorts Mullion, Treloy Manor, Widemouth Bay and Sea View Polperro. Sorry to have got your hope up.
    • ellendexter
    • By ellendexter 13th Jan 18, 10:11 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ellendexter
    Bit disappointed
    Echo the disappointment of the person who couldn't get 28th May despite being at the paper shop wen it opened at 7. I know my 4 parks were available as they were listed under peak date supplements. System favours Londoners who can get a paper earlier maybe? I got a weekend instead. A much shorter holiday, and not much of a saving over the price to book direct with the park.
    • Fettucinisue
    • By Fettucinisue 13th Jan 18, 10:44 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fettucinisue
    I can't enter my codes - the letters are coming up as random numbers - anyone else got this happening or can tell me what I am doing wrong please???!!
    • Mammy2Cai
    • By Mammy2Cai 13th Jan 18, 10:47 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mammy2Cai
    Same here, easy is coming up as EA5Y
    • Sabino
    • By Sabino 13th Jan 18, 10:51 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    Sabino
    I can't enter my codes - the letters are coming up as random numbers - anyone else got this happening or can tell me what I am doing wrong please???!!
    Originally posted by Fettucinisue
    Those are the wrong codes and can't be used until Monday.
    The codes for this weekend are 8 characters long and were unique for each day and newspaper.
    • glossopdodge
    • By glossopdodge 13th Jan 18, 11:07 AM
    • 60 Posts
    • 79 Thanks
    glossopdodge
    Thanks Essex Boy for keeping the thread going this year once again- I got the park in France that I wanted on May 28th, so I am really pleased. I didn't have any problems with the site crashing- sailed straight through at 7.32 am.

Just one thing to note for those who will be booking the ferry- if your car is larger than a standard car, i.e 4X4, you will need to go through the link after you've made the booking which will be sent to you in the confirmation email. Currently you are required to tick the box that you are travelling in the standard car if you choose the ferry at the time of booking the park and there's only this option available.
    Last edited by glossopdodge; 13-01-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    • Fettucinisue
    • By Fettucinisue 13th Jan 18, 11:08 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fettucinisue
    I see - thanks
    • Fettucinisue
    • By Fettucinisue 13th Jan 18, 11:09 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Fettucinisue
    Those are the wrong codes and can't be used until Monday.
    The codes for this weekend are 8 characters long and were unique for each day and newspaper.
    Originally posted by Sabino
    Thanks for that
    • i Love Holidays
    • By i Love Holidays 13th Jan 18, 12:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    i Love Holidays
    Yes, you can! As below...

eBay item number:253358946150
    Originally posted by Cinderella*
    eBay do not allow you to sell digitally delivered items.
    I notice you are also trying to sell the 'code words' which you can find on this thread for free. eBay should remove such items, not really what this thread is about - trying to help people get a holiday.
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 12:11 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Echo the disappointment of the person who couldn't get 28th May despite being at the paper shop wen it opened at 7. I know my 4 parks were available as they were listed under peak date supplements. System favours Londoners who can get a paper earlier maybe? I got a weekend instead. A much shorter holiday, and not much of a saving over the price to book direct with the park.
    Originally posted by ellendexter
    The Sun need to rethink the SunSavers booking process IMO.

Readers who live in area's who receive the first edition of the paper shouldn't be able to book all the best parks and dates before the rest of us have had the chance to buy a paper.

The unique code per paper isn't working either, unscrupulous people appear to be opening the newspapers on the news stands and taking note of the unique code words without buying the paper, which deprives the genuine purchaser of their SunSavers code !
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 12:35 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    If I bought two newspapers today, am I able to book? I have 8 codes currently.
    Also, does anyone know if there’s anything available in north wales (presthaven) for any weekends in March. Thanks!
    • essex boy
    • By essex boy 13th Jan 18, 12:43 PM
    • 1,539 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    essex boy
    Also, does anyone know if thereís anything available in north wales (presthaven) for any weekends in March. Thanks!
    Originally posted by moreofthegoodstuff
    The sites arenít listed but North Wales is available all through March
    https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/2018/areaavail

You canít enter two Sun Saver codes from the same day
    • bitm2007
    • By bitm2007 13th Jan 18, 12:44 PM
    • 169 Posts
    • 93 Thanks
    bitm2007
    Also, does anyone know if thereís anything available in north wales (presthaven) for any weekends in March. Thanks!
    Originally posted by moreofthegoodstuff
    No, they need to be codes from different days. You can however book the 16th of March at Haven Presthaven today for £10 PP, using the Daily Mail promotion (see link below)

• moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 12:45 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    The sites arenít listed but North Wales is available all through March
    https://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/2018/areaavail

You canít enter two Sun Saver codes from the same day
    Originally posted by essex boy
    Ah ok, so buying another paper wonít count.

Have I missed a day or do some people get priority?

Thank you for looking at wales for me x
    • nmagowan
    • By nmagowan 13th Jan 18, 1:26 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    nmagowan
    Hi Essex Boy,
    Thanks very much for you help with the Sun holidays codes. I've booked every year by using the codes you post. Joined sunsavers this year and got the holiday I wanted this morning. Had a few problems with the website but got there in the end.
    Cheers
    • moreofthegoodstuff
    • By moreofthegoodstuff 13th Jan 18, 1:33 PM
    • 580 Posts
    • 10,047 Thanks
    moreofthegoodstuff
    No, they need to be codes from different days. You can however book the 16th of March at Haven Presthaven today for £10 PP, using the Daily Mail promotion (see link below)

Originally posted by bitm2007
    Thank you. Stupidly didnít realise you have to pay x4 so making it quite a lot for two people. Iím guessing the sun will be the same kind of prices tomorrow. £170 for a nicer caravan in March is a lot though.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

243Posts Today

1,440Users online

Martin's Twitter