Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rosie48
    • By Rosie48 7th Dec 17, 10:34 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 2Thanks
    Rosie48
    charges for picture messages
    • 7th Dec 17, 10:34 PM
    charges for picture messages 7th Dec 17 at 10:34 PM
    I have been complaining to Virgin ever since I joined them about charges they make for picture messages I do not send to 0010020250100.They have had reports about this number since at least 2014 yet they do nothing. If you report the charges they will refund them but many people won't notice or bother. How can this be happening and why is no-one doing anything? Virgin (and others) must be making a fortune.
Page 1
    • Frozen_up_north
    • By Frozen_up_north 8th Dec 17, 8:38 AM
    • 1,298 Posts
    • 614 Thanks
    Frozen_up_north
    • 8th Dec 17, 8:38 AM
    • 8th Dec 17, 8:38 AM
    I don’t understand the issue. Turning off MMS is what folks do, just use other apps for pictures via mobile data, even email! No need to waste 50p a picture with obsolete MMS.
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 8th Dec 17, 10:29 AM
    • 7,710 Posts
    • 5,572 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 8th Dec 17, 10:29 AM
    • 8th Dec 17, 10:29 AM
    Some apps will default to using MMS to send images on occasions. This is the messaging number for Whatsapp. |the solution is to stop using Whatsapp.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,874Posts Today

8,154Users online

Martin's Twitter