Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SteveAbbott
    • By SteveAbbott 7th Dec 17, 9:55 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 1Thanks
    SteveAbbott
    Posting and energy change probs
    • 7th Dec 17, 9:55 AM
    Posting and energy change probs 7th Dec 17 at 9:55 AM
    New member of this forum prompted to join by the poor experience i'm having changing my energy supplier - I wanted to create a new post to suggest that when selecting suppliers there was a filter to show those where payments are taken in advance - for me this is an issue as I didnt read the small print adequately and now my December energy bill just before christmas will be double - not happy and Martin certainly hasnt saved me any money this Christmas 😡 But frustatingly i seem to be spending ages just to be able to post a view on this forum and not even in the right area - my mse experience so far has not been great.
Page 1
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 7th Dec 17, 1:01 PM
    • 7,936 Posts
    • 8,058 Thanks
    pogofish
    • 7th Dec 17, 1:01 PM
    • 7th Dec 17, 1:01 PM
    But frustatingly i seem to be spending ages just to be able to post a view on this forum and not even in the right area - my mse experience so far has not been great.
    Originally posted by SteveAbbott
    This was all covered in the basic board info that you confirmed your understanding of as part of your signup - Your question should never arise..?
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    • 8,838 Posts
    • 21,147 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 8th Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    • 8th Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    Hi there

I'm sorry things haven't had a good start for you yet, hopefully things can only get better!

I'll pass your feedback on to our Cheap Energy Club.

Thank you for letting us know.

Andrea
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • SteveAbbott
    • By SteveAbbott 10th Dec 17, 6:21 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    SteveAbbott
    • 10th Dec 17, 6:21 PM
    No help at all
    • 10th Dec 17, 6:21 PM
    Your response provides no help - youve just wasted your time and mine - the process needs to be simple and very clear - most of us run busy lives and to some extent dont have time to read everything and trust the site - thanks for nothing - this reply is for the first respondant, not MSE
    Last edited by SteveAbbott; 10-12-2017 at 6:22 PM. Reason: Missed a point
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 11th Dec 17, 12:02 PM
    • 8,838 Posts
    • 21,147 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    • 11th Dec 17, 12:02 PM
    • 11th Dec 17, 12:02 PM
    Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Andrea
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

458Posts Today

2,838Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin