Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ibzo
    • By ibzo 6th Dec 17, 9:22 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ibzo
    PCM Parking can't appeal
    • 6th Dec 17, 9:22 PM
    PCM Parking can't appeal 6th Dec 17 at 9:22 PM
    Hello,

My car was parked in a PCM managed parking space a few months ago, but as the parking meter was covered with a sack (not in use), parking was not paid for. No parking fine was left on the windshield. Later, I received a PCN in the post with images of when the car entered and left the parking location. As there was no option of paying for the parking, I decided to appeal it, but they only way to appeal with them is via post!

A week later, I sent them a letter in the post (not recorded delivery), and then didn't hear back from them until over a month later where they sent me a letter saying that since I haven't paid, they will pass it on to debt recovery, with no mention of my appeal. I resent them my appeal with a note saying this was sent to them on 10/10/17, and then I received a letter a few days later saying my appeal was late so they will not consider it, and if I want I can appeal to IAS. I tried appealing via IAS but they said I can't appeal as my appeal is out of time.

This has been a very frustrating experience which has incompetence written all over it. Any advice on what I should do next?
    Last edited by ibzo; 06-12-2017 at 10:00 PM.
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 6th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    • 33,482 Posts
    • 17,360 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 6th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to read the newbies faq thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Go there now to learn about the game you are involved in (Especially get up to scratch on IPC companies!)

Assuming you haven't revealed who was driving to the ppc edit your post to remove those details
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,498Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin