Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • GustyGardenGalaxy
    • By GustyGardenGalaxy 6th Dec 17, 8:08 PM
    • 607Posts
    • 141Thanks
    GustyGardenGalaxy
    Fibre Optic Christmas decorations - replacement colour disks?
    • 6th Dec 17, 8:08 PM
    Fibre Optic Christmas decorations - replacement colour disks? 6th Dec 17 at 8:08 PM
    Is it possible to buy replacement colour disks for fibre optic decorations? I have a fibre optic plant which looks great but the colour disk is of a type that has a lot of rapidly changing patterns, what I'd prefer is one that gives a much slower changing pattern.

Any ideas please anyone ? I can't seem to find anything online (perhaps not hugely surprising as the unit needs to be partly dismantled in order to unscrew the colour disk).
Page 1
    • maryasmith447
    • By maryasmith447 7th Dec 17, 7:00 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    maryasmith447
    • 7th Dec 17, 7:00 AM
    • 7th Dec 17, 7:00 AM
    Must Say Itís A Great Quality Product, Got My White Fiber Optic Christmas Tree from Amazon via Christmas promo code from reecoupons.com, They Have Got Amazing Version and Full Collection of Fiber Optic Christmas Decorations, go ahead they have got best deals and Christmas offers and discount..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,478Posts Today

7,225Users online

Martin's Twitter