Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

    • Deanzey
    • By Deanzey 6th Dec 17, 7:25 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PCN from Enfield Council 50R
    • #1
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:25 PM
    PCN from Enfield Council 50R 6th Dec 17 at 7:25 PM
    Iíve been sent a PCN by Enfield Council accusing me of performing a prohibited right turn. It invited me to visit their website to view the photos taken from the video recording of my vehicle on the date in question.

    The website has been down for two days now meaning I canít view their evidence. Any advice?

Page 1
    • Deanzey
    • By Deanzey 6th Dec 17, 7:28 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    • #2
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:28 PM
    • #2
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:28 PM
    Here!!!8217;s the link they provided me to view their evidence. Currently not working.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Dec 17, 7:30 PM
    • 17,337 Posts
    • 21,728 Thanks
    • #3
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:30 PM
    • #3
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:30 PM
    as this is council you need to post about it over on pepipoo forums in their council section

    do not use a hotmail email address for signup , use gmail or similar
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,828Posts Today

7,118Users online

Martin's Twitter