Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Spratt
    • By Spratt 6th Dec 17, 7:17 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Spratt
    MOTO hilton park south
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:17 PM
    MOTO hilton park south 6th Dec 17 at 7:17 PM
    Hi

Ive received a "Charge Notice" from CPplus. In the pictures supplied, going in the car had no trailer and coming out it has a boat! could this be a double dip? when i go to appeal it asks if im the driver. if not who is. Do i have to tell them?

or do i just pay the £60 and be done with it?

Matt
Page 1
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 6th Dec 17, 7:21 PM
    • 40,512 Posts
    • 80,904 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:21 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:21 PM
    No of course you don't pay.

Please read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES as this explains everything you need to do for the initial appeal, and what to do if/when it is rejected. Start by sending the BPA template in blue from the aforementioned NEWBIES.

... and no, you do not name the driver.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Dec 17, 7:23 PM
    • 16,895 Posts
    • 20,995 Thanks
    Redx
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:23 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:23 PM
    and appeal as KEEPER, choosing whatever option avoids inferring who was driving

yes it could be a double dip
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,562Posts Today

7,638Users online

Martin's Twitter