Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • azz007
    • By azz007 6th Dec 17, 6:40 PM
    • 68Posts
    • 6Thanks
    azz007
    MINSTER PCN postal
    • 6th Dec 17, 6:40 PM
    MINSTER PCN postal 6th Dec 17 at 6:40 PM
    So just to be clear this is not related to any other PCN threads i have.

MINSTER BAYWATCH - These are seriously gettng on my nerves thibking they can just go round issuing these tickets. As keeper have recieved a PCN via post. However, the strange thing is, this was not a windcreen ticket or via an ANPR camera system.

This was issued after someone(assuming a parking warden) has took pictures of the car and then issued the PCN and arrived by post. It has pictures of the car at the location it was parked,

They MINSTER have no dealing here at the location of parking and all of a sudden put some signs up recently about no parking etc. Are they allowed to do this issue a PCN this way taking photos of the car with a handheld camera device to then issue a postal PCN.?

See a copy of the letter recieved , it doesent state how long the driver was allegedly there for.
    hxxps://www.dropbox.com/sh/i72y9pjn7i6wvni/AACOHcTM4O6zHeU0KITH-m0oa?dl=0

They are started to really get on my nerves and feel like hunting this warden down.
Page 3
    • Redx
    • By Redx 7th Dec 17, 4:56 PM
    • 16,904 Posts
    • 21,016 Thanks
    Redx
    agreed

as keeper you will dispute everything that you can , including poor and inadequate signage , no contract , no landowner authority , not the same as beavis , any POFA failures , any BPA CoP failures etc

so all the usual suspects
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • azz007
    • By azz007 8th Dec 17, 9:50 AM
    • 68 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    azz007
    so went there at the site this morning waited around discreetly then this man in a white van pops up and booking tickets. booked one near the loading bay area at the exact spot

i spoke to the him and said if one ticket is already in the post, how is the driver supposes to know to NOT park here and you guys just keep issuing more. wheres the logic and how is that fair to drivers.

He said you got a point and said you can only appeal and maybe just acknowledge the 1st ticket of the lot. so i suspect as keeper of the vehicle , think a few more are on the way. Great (*sigh*)
    Last edited by azz007; 08-12-2017 at 11:11 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,446Posts Today

7,325Users online

Martin's Twitter