Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 6th Dec 17, 4:55 PM
    • 3,580Posts
    • 19,118Thanks
    Misslayed
    Info for end daters
    • 6th Dec 17, 4:55 PM
    Info for end daters 6th Dec 17 at 4:55 PM
    With the advents starting with A: not the usual E: the end date sort is changed slightly. You need to start after all the comps starting with A:
    Comps ending today start on page 47, if you sort ascending.

Iíll try and update every day while the Advents are running.

Feel free to join in if Iím late to the table!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 1
    • serenity2012
    • By serenity2012 6th Dec 17, 7:50 PM
    • 1,725 Posts
    • 94,513 Thanks
    serenity2012
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:50 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 7:50 PM
    Thanks for the help Miss
    August-September 2017: Lots of stuff
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 7th Dec 17, 2:55 AM
    • 3,580 Posts
    • 19,118 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 7th Dec 17, 2:55 AM
    • 7th Dec 17, 2:55 AM
    Comps ending today (7th) start on page 49

Edit: It’s 51 now
    Last edited by Misslayed; 07-12-2017 at 1:04 PM.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 8th Dec 17, 11:11 AM
    • 3,580 Posts
    • 19,118 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 8th Dec 17, 11:11 AM
    • 8th Dec 17, 11:11 AM
    Comps ending today start on page 54
    • 2013yearofthehouse
    • By 2013yearofthehouse 8th Dec 17, 5:00 PM
    • 2,128 Posts
    • 38,236 Thanks
    2013yearofthehouse
    • 8th Dec 17, 5:00 PM
    • 8th Dec 17, 5:00 PM
    I don't know if this helps, but I sort by having 200 comps per page, that way it's much easier to find where the E: comps start from. It's only increased from starting on page 2 on 30th Nov to now starting on page 4, so much less moving around (although obviously it will change a bit when we get to the 12th/13th and a lot more advents open and close).

Bookmarking the link below will hopefully work:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72&pp=200&sort=title&order=asc& daysprune=-1&page=4
    Last edited by 2013yearofthehouse; 08-12-2017 at 7:57 PM.
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 9th Dec 17, 8:59 AM
    • 3,580 Posts
    • 19,118 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 9th Dec 17, 8:59 AM
    • 9th Dec 17, 8:59 AM
    Comps ending today start on page 56
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

3,180Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin