Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Oakley2702
    • By Oakley2702 6th Dec 17, 4:08 PM
    • 45Posts
    • 33Thanks
    Oakley2702
    MET Parking - No initial NTK.
    • 6th Dec 17, 4:08 PM
    MET Parking - No initial NTK. 6th Dec 17 at 4:08 PM
    Hello,

My wife has received a PCN from MET for an alleged overstay in a McDs carpark by 20 minutes.

Now, I've appealed and won my fair share of PCNs thus far, but I'm in need of some advice with this one purely because we've received a 'Reminder' but no initial NTK?

Date of Incident: 26/10/2017.
    Reminder Notice Issue Date: 30/11/2017.

Letter was received 05/12/2017.

Without an initial NTK I don't know when the 28 days to appeal is up.

Can I include this fact in my appeal?

Thanks
    Last edited by Oakley2702; 06-12-2017 at 4:13 PM.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 6th Dec 17, 4:15 PM
    • 16,895 Posts
    • 20,996 Thanks
    Redx
    • 6th Dec 17, 4:15 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 4:15 PM
    in which case, just copy and paste the blue text appeal into your appeal as KEEPER and do it asap

there is nothing to be gained by waiting
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

264Posts Today

1,696Users online

Martin's Twitter