Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Baz747
    • By Baz747 6th Dec 17, 1:35 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Baz747
    Switching Energy Supplier
    • 6th Dec 17, 1:35 PM
    Switching Energy Supplier 6th Dec 17 at 1:35 PM
    Hi Iím new here hoping to find a friendly face to help me make sense of switching to save pennies I heard you guys are good eggs can anybody help? ( please can you can move if better somewhere else ta)
    Iím a full time carer for my wife who is disabled, sheís in the broader group for warm home discount,
    Looking to find the right deal for us Ovo flow? As both have WHD
    Preferably green or greenish continuity of care/ good customer service that acknowledges people with different needs and of course money saving!
    Stability is good as I donít have the time and energy (pardon the pun) to keep on top of things constantly
    But did wonder about Tonik? Bulb?

Appreciate your gentle advice to get something sorted. Ive been unable to get things sorted before now so I think time is of the essence!

So if anyone can help Iím deeply grateful

Thank you,
    BaZ
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

64Posts Today

3,459Users online

Martin's Twitter